Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• flutterbyuk25
    Options
    Thanks Shala and well done TopGirl!

Had a small glass of wine and a kitkat finger as my treat. Ending on 21syns.
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :j Woo-hoo, thank you Shala, delighted with that!

It's so very cold today lovelies, I can't get warm at all :(

B - Bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich

D - Usual big free salad, strawberries, banana, apple

T - Cottage pie

Dentist for me this afternoon :( then Top Bloke on a run of 8 nights :( so will have to keep myself busy to avoid the snack trap!

BM will be the commute to work with the added hike to the dentist, HEXA is cheese on the pie. Syns will probably be milk as it's too cold to skip my morning Yorkshire Tea!
  • rjhammond91
    Options
    Weighing in at 1 today.. But right now, it's time for bed! Xx
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

Thanks for the chart Shala and well done Topgirl for SOTW.

Damp and misty start this am but not cold here at all and looking promising for the pm.

Sister and niece are going home later today but we're out for yet another lunch! This time at Trago Mills where they do jacket potatoes so that's what I'm going to have. Then it's back on track, and I'm determined to have lost weight by next Monday.

Have a good day everyone.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,386 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    No no Top Girl. Not Yorkshire tea. :naughty: but Scottish blend. :cool:
    Have a good day Lois & all my SW chums.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :wave:
    candyapple wrote: »
    They're only available online as far as I know. Their website is here

Kind of expensive at just under £20 inc delivery but I love the timings on the side, have found it really helpful so far

I ordered a bottle this morning.

Joined the VIP Club last night and this morning they had sent me an email with 15% off code :T

Ordered a purple summer bottle from site that had 20% knocked off then added 15% off code at checkout so paid just over total £14 :money: :j
  • beanielou
    Options
    Snap tweets. :)
    Really wanted the energise one but it is only a word.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• BettyBoof
    Options
    Congratulations Top Girl on SOTW - great job! And thank you for the chart Shala. I think I may have to rejig my (extremely optimistic) 18lb target!

I'm having a bad week. I had a good 4lb loss on Saturday and have sabotaged myself by eating several chocolate biscuits and a big bag of Maltesers on Sunday and a big bag of Haribo last night. Home scales this morning are showing a 3lb gain. I will be saintly from now, but even if I manage to lose three pounds between now and Saturday morning, I'll just record a STS.

I KNOW what I'm doing is wrong but I do it anyway - what on earth is wrong with me?! :(
  • beanielou
    Options
    Betty b~~ i feel your pain as I am just the same at the moment.

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,605 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Betty b~~ i feel your pain as I am just the same at the moment.

It's difficult when things call to you I know. Can I ask if you buy in the sweets betty or treat yourself when you're out? I know there are things I just can't have in the house, crisps is one of them.

It's mild but damp here so pretty depressing all round. What did you decide about evening meals when Top Boy works late topgirl?

We visited Trago Mills when we were in Exeter lois. We didn't eat there but DH still has the wellies he bought! I'm glad your sister's visit has gone well even if it has involved loads of eating out. That hotel yesterday looked great.

I'm out for a pub meal tonight. It's somewhere that does good salads (rather than a miserly garnish) but no new potatoes or JPs.:( It'll probably be steak, salad and chips and wine syns too. The rest of the day is SW friendly though.

B: NAS grapefruit, HEB porage, HEA milk
    L: veggie (tomato, mushroom, courgette, spring onion) omelette with pickles
    D: as above
    Syns: too many
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business