Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• sammy_kaye18
    Options
    Well I weighed in this morning for my first weigh in ......

-5lbs

Happy with that! :D:D:D:D:D
    Making Changes To Save My Life
    Current weightloss - 2lbs (week 1)
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congrats on being SOTW, TG.

It’s dreich, drizzly and dashed cold here today.

Trago Mills! That brings back memories. Do they still have all the strange statues there, Lois? We had a holiday down there back in 1988. There was a miniature railway nearby too. How do I remember the date? The St Mellion Golf Club opened the week we were there and I looked that up. We had terrible weather then too - and it was July!

Yep, beanie, we need our own blend for our lovely soft water. ;)

Betty, I have the same problem as you! I find if I eat a lot early on (like a main meal at lunch time yesterday), it seems to waken up my appetite and I am hungry all day and will just eat everything and anything (except fruit. Lol).

Well done, rj, on loss and on award. Great stuff, penny and WOW, Sammy!

Hope you found your Spanish class, gfb.

Tuesday’s Temptations.
    Breakfast: fruit salad, hexb toast with Laughing Cow light cheese triangle
    Lunch: jacket potato with prawns in garlic & ginger light mayo (1), crunchy salad, tomato, cucumber, syboes
    Dinner: hm macaroni cheese (hexa + 8), tomatoes beetroot, syboes, wee slice hm bread (4)

And then it all went wrong.

DiL brought lovely fresh cream doughnuts, so I ate one. And a pack of fs Maltesers (5) just because.

Total syns: 18 + doughnut Syns carried forward: -23? Syns banked: - 43

I thought I was doing so well today! Pride comes before a fall.
    Roll on tomorrow.
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening all,

Well done Topgirl and thanks as always to Shala for the chart.

STS for me this week which I'm quite surprised about TBH. It could have been worse...

It's my last couple of weeks at work (I'm being made redundant) so quite a few lunches/drinks out to say goodbye plus I had a horrible middle of the night dash to the vets on Sunday with my little dog and he didn't make it. I knew he didn't have that long left - liver tumour - but I'd really hoped it would be just a bit longer and that he could have been PTS to sleep in his own bed IYSWIM. It's a very empty house now, first time in 25 years that there's been no dog here. :(

It was a shock coming in today and not been met by a hairy scruffbag. RIP Puppy, sleep tight.

But I didn't fall off the wagon and misery eat as I would have a year ago so that is something I suppose.
  • flutterbyuk25
    Options
    Well done SammyKaye!!
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone this is my today's menu

Breakfast.. Shredded wheat A/B mixed fruit berries.

Lunch.. Celery soup. Cheese A toastie 6 Syns egg, beetroot.

Dinner.. Gammon B garden peas potatoes, few green beans. Clementine

Extra. Asda cornetto..
    6 Syns plus cornetto
  • BettyBoof
    BettyBoof Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 28 September 2016 at 9:05AM
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss Orlao, I'm sure your little scruffbag knew how much he was loved.

Well done Sammy Kay! Great first week.

Thanks for your understanding girls, I need to find a way to get my head in the game or it's going to be a very up and down journey.
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Oh Orlao, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. We lost our eldest cat in June and that was awful (we did have her put to sleep) but we still had 2 other cats. I hope your pain lessens soon and I'm thinking about you xx

I lost 1lb this week, which I'm happy about. Thanks for all the kind words about the 10K and how good I look. I sometimes think about putting a before and after photo up but I haven't actually got any decent before photos and seeing as I only lost 1st 6lbs I don't know if it would be a noticeable difference to look at, IYSWIM.

Gingerfurball - I used to do Spanish at school for GCSE and I loved it, wish I'd done it for A-level actually. We fly to Madrid for a few days on Monday and I'm trying to brush up enough to speak a bit. I really do enjoy Spanish - it just seems to be a. Dry understandable foreign language (unlike French)
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :T delighted to see the losses rolling in since yesterday. Yours is amazing Sammy but all the disappearing pounds count!:T

I hope nobody minds me posting all these days with off plan meals. It helps me to keep in touch and not fall off the wagon completely.

Today I've had a SW breakfast (kippers with HEB wholemeal bread) and then I'm out for lunch. This is a monthly event with friends and we have at least two courses and wine syns. That might be it for the day other than a small snack (something SW friendly like apple & cottage cheese) this evening. I'm hanging on in there until I can get back on plan properly. When I was getting to target I used to make sensible choices and drink fizzy water but now I've relaxed a bit and just grab those reins afterwards.

Have a good day all.:)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I dont mind you posting off plan meals Maman.
    I seem to be having more than I should at present & I am trying to get to target!
    Pizza & ice cream with my lovely DS & his GF for his birthday. How can he be 23!!!
    Those of you with littlies treasure every moment as it goes sooo fast.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Matron_Midge
    Options
    -1LB for me this morning. YAY!
    Today's food
    He a skimmed milk
    He b wholemeal wrap (tweak)
    B fresh pineapple
    L wrap with lettuce, hot and spicy chicken (asda) and onions. Satsumas
    D mayflower chicken curry with onion, mushroom and peas served with sw chips
    Syns mayflower mix and of mayo in wrap. Might have some crackers/cott cheese for supper too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure