Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think they're beans Tweets, the description from the magazine is "chargrilled chicken pieces with peppers and beans in a barbeque-style sauce" Not sure what a BBQ-style sauce is.. either it's bbq or not isn't it? :rotfl: It's says they're out on the 5th Sept :( sorry..

Orlao, that's an amazing loss, well done.. can't wait to put you on the roll of honour soon!

:wave: welcome to the thread Al1x and katieg, added you both to the chart.. good luck!

Sending positive vibes TIE.. I hate waiting for the Tesco man too, always have to make sure OH is here to answer the door! No idea why..

Chart time - in the last week of the Summer challenge we have 5 people making their target :j:j and two people getting to their final SW target - congrats again to debjay and MrsP :T:T:T

SOTW* is.... :T:j:TORLAO:T:j:T with a loss of 3.0lbs!!

Congratulations!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*SOTW is the person who has lost the most weight this week, but also had a loss or sts last week.

summer_zpsctnhjjei.png

Total loss for this challenge was 6 stone 3.8lbs :j:j well done everyone!!

Tweets, Beanie - here you go smiley-with-glasses20.gif;)
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Options
    Hi again

Thanks for the chart Shala, well done Orlao for SOTW :T and congratulations to Bettyboof, Candyapple, MaisieM, MrsP and NewMe for achieving your targets. :j

I'm still a SW ready meal virgin and I have to say I'm not really tempted of the new ones either. I think the things that look like nuts are probably beans of some kind - white ones - and there are what look like black beans in there too.

greentiger - we're on the STS bench this week, but don't worry, we'll have a loss next week. I know I'm following the scenic route this time and although I'd like to lose every week I'm happy as long as I don't have a gain.

Have a lovely evening, see you tomorrow.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • mrsp1987
    mrsp1987 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Wedding Day Wonder Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Scenic routes are good. Less stressful and you get to enjoy the journey
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done everyone :T and thanks to Shala for the chart :A
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    shala_moo wrote: »
    I think they're beans Tweets, the description from the magazine is "chargrilled chicken pieces with peppers and beans in a barbeque-style sauce" Not sure what a BBQ-style sauce is.. either it's bbq or not isn't it? :rotfl: It's says they're out on the 5th Sept :( sorry..

Orlao, that's an amazing loss, well done.. can't wait to put you on the roll of honour soon!

:wave: welcome to the thread Al1x and katieg, added you both to the chart.. good luck!

Sending positive vibes TIE.. I hate waiting for the Tesco man too, always have to make sure OH is here to answer the door! No idea why..

Chart time - in the last week of the Summer challenge we have 5 people making their target :j:j and two people getting to their final SW target - congrats again to debjay and MrsP :T:T:T

SOTW* is.... :T:j:TORLAO:T:j:T with a loss of 3.0lbs!!

Congratulations!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*SOTW is the person who has lost the most weight this week, but also had a loss or sts last week.

summer_zpsctnhjjei.png

Total loss for this challenge was 6 stone 3.8lbs :j:j well done everyone!!

Tweets, Beanie - here you go smiley-with-glasses20.gif;)

2iuuveu.jpg

;):p :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    2iuuveu.jpg

;):p :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

cheeky!
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• Emmylou_2
    Emmylou_2 Posts: 1,049 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Orlao and thank you again Shala for the chart.

We decided this bank holiday weekend to have two Saturdays and a Sunday so (actual) Saturday was the normal food-shop-housework, Saturday Mk2 (aka Sunday) was a really lazy day with not much done, and then we had Sunday today - lots of laundry, some DIY and a roast dinner. Normally we have Saturday, Sunday and "ooh let's sleep all day" Monday.

Today's food:

Brunch: Bacon, eggs, mushrooms
    Dinner: Roast beef, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, carrots, cabbage, broccoli.

Not sure whether tomorrow is going to be stir fry (chicken, veg, amoy noodles, and the SW sauce) or salmon with mediterranean vegetables. Will depend on whether DH wants to cook tomorrow night or Wednesday.
    We may not have it all together, but together we have it all :beer:
    B&SC Member No 324

Living with ME, fibromyalgia and (newly diagnosed but been there a long time) EDS Type 3 (Hypermobility). Woo hoo :rotfl:
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options
    Hello, Al1x. Come on in!

Well done for your run, mrsp. I can’t run the length of myself!

Enjoy being SOTW, orlao.

Thanks, Lois and maman, I know that’s sensible. But it would be nice to start off with a loss all the same!

Monday’s Madness
    Pre Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: small empire biscuit (8) while out (that’s mood I was in after weighing)
    Lunch: quorn burger ( ½ ) on hexb roll with lettuce, tomato, salsa and xl mayo (2), Onken ff strawberry yogurt with an apple
    Dinner: lamb salad with mint sauce (1), Harley’s 10 jelly ( ½ )
    Snack: hexa cheese & grapes, caramel snackajack (2 ½ )
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    Same with me today TakeItEazy, thinking of you, there's nothing worse. I've a smear tomorrow too (sorry if TMI) and I've had issues with those before (colposcopy, biopsy, etc) so am dreading that.

Oh and that's another thing to add to the anxiety as I'm due one but keep putting off making appointment. Probably left it too late now as back to work Thursday :o
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Flat_Eric
    Flat_Eric Posts: 4,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I thought I spotted a reply about a horrible noodle pot lunch but I can't find it now. I am always going to work with no lunch and have yet to find the perfect emergency sw friendly lunch choice....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure