We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

22 Foxhole East

Options

Comments

• f0xh0les
    f0xh0les Posts: 6,960 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Oh good old Mr Bennett!  He mustn't have been a Tory
    I am more than half way through not having DH about the place.  Worryingly,  I am really not missing him at all.  He is just the cherry on top of the chocolate sauce on top of the whipped cream on top of the sundae that is my life.  Too many other things in it to properly feel the lack, but it will be lovely to have him back again in 24 days. 
    He is my luxury item.  
    4/10/22One Year Mortgage Free Yay!
    NSTurtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.[/b]
    ******PROUD MEMBER OF THE TOFU EATING COALITION OF CHAOS !!!******
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,961 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    How lovely to have a luxury item :love:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • KajiKita
    KajiKita Posts: 4,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I miss Mr KK more than that when he is away, but I am here alone (apart from the furry tyrants! 😉). 
    Agree, lovely to have him as a luxury item - do tell him …. 😉

KK
    As at 15.05.24:
    - When bought house £315,995 mortgage debt and end date at start = October 2039 <gulp>, now £252,383, end date brought closer by 2 months  
    - OPs to mortgage = £6,480, Interest saved £2,415, to date
    - LTV 51% @ccord, 51% Yopa
    Fixed rate 2.17% ends October 2024

Read 24 books of target 52 in 2024 (as @ 9th June)
    Produce tracker: £40.58 of £300

Watch your thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your reality. 
  • f0xh0les
    edited 23 May at 6:47AM
    Options
    I speak to him every day and we Teams every couple of days, so honestly he could just be in the next room. He is just not in my bed at night and I am drinking much less tea.
    NSTurtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.[/b]
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,670 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    @f0xh0les - if you have a joint account you should get the £100 bonus as well.  DH had his email yesterday and I got mine this morning.

• f0xh0les
    Options
    :D:D:D to the idea of having a joint account with DH!! He has been a fiscal nightmare for so long, I am glad not to even be mortgage linked to him any more,  which coincidentally,  happened just when the penny started to drop with him, and he started saving regularly.  
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,670 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh well, no bonus for you unless you have your own account with them!

• f0xh0les
    Options
    I do, but I have not paid in enough to qualify. boo!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport