22 Foxhole East

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,701 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Oh no. Eeeek.  
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • VintageHistorian
    VintageHistorian Posts: 902 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the creepy crawlies. DH and his parents had to deal with similar years ago. Heat is the main thing, get the sheets on a 90 degree wash (30 degrees is environmentally friendly but only gives you clean eggs). Rubbing alcohol melts them according to MIL, stick it in a spray bottle and go nuts.

Even now DH tends to get straight in the shower after commuting and keeps his work clothes in the (mostly plastic and ceramic) bathroom rather than put them near bedding/clothing/soft furnishings.
    "You won't bloom until you're planted" - Graffiti spotted in Newcastle.

Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind - Doctor Who

Total overpayments in 2021 - £901.28!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,701 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Glad you like the bedroom carpet. 
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Flying_By
    Flying_By Posts: 259 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh ych a fi to the bedbugs!  I cannot abide anything itchy, scratchy or bitey even though I'm a 'kind to all creatures' type of person ..... having four (now grown up kids) and a couple of dogs and cats we've attracted our fair share of parasites and nasties ..... headlice, thread worms and in our first home a gang of cockroaches - I've successfully murdered them all, mwah-ha-ha!
  • KajiKita
    KajiKita Posts: 3,979 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Your work sounds … odd … 🤷‍♀️😂 I would imagine the time drags a bit, but actually perhaps it is forcing you to rest a little?

Excellent news on DS1 cooking dinner 😊👏

KK
    As at 15.04.24:
    - When bought house £315,995 mortgage debt and end date at start = October 2039 <gulp>, now £253,994, end date brought closer by 2 months  
    - OPs to mortgage = £5,965, Interest saved £2,124, to date
    - LTV 51% @ccord, 51% Yopa
    Fixed rate 2.17% ends October 2024

Read 19 books of target 52 in 2024 (as @ 17th May)
    Produce tracker: £25.45 of £300

Watch your thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your reality. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback