7K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you're feeling ok today f0xh0les.
  • f0xh0lesf0xh0les Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    This second bout of covid is nowhere near as horrible and scary for me as the first was.  Luckily I have missed out on the cough,  I had to ventolin DH last night as he could not stop coughing and was getting scared.  2 x 2 puffs and he was much better.   Just in case anyone else has an old inhaler knocking around the  place and ends up with a tight chested wheezy patient.  That and a dose of anti-histamine had a remarkable result.  He had one large coughing fit during the night -he transferred back into my bed yesterday - but had a much better sleep and is quite a lot perkier today.   He still can't taste much, and says everything tastes weird anyway.   I can taste things but not smell them, he can smell things but not taste them - we are like Jack & Mrs Spratt.
    Middle floor mostly cleaned and cleared and hoovered.
    Fishy Rishi's budget was pretty boring.  Cannot believe they are reducing car fuel duty and UK flight taxes the week before COP26.  Cognitive dissonance? I should think so!
    MFW#40 May22 = £74,999.99 Daily interest £3.72 - Aim#1 £70k by Xmas 22 Aim#2 £60k by Xmas 23, Aim#3 £50k by my 50th Birthday.
    E/F £20,500 but I still need a new roof and an extension and the loft boarding out.
    NST May Turtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.
    5.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    This morning the vomit smell is gone! Hooray!   Sadly it has been replaced with a burnt smell, like burning hair. 
    I did not mind the chlorine 'swimming pool nose' day, or  the dusty 'aeroplane air' day, but vomit and burning hair is just not on.
    Like Bertie B0tts every flavoured beans, but only with the rubbish flavours.
    The boys seem to be loving the whole new bus adventure.  So I have no reason not to pick up a job, at first for the festive period, and after that, who knows.
    MFW#40 May22 = £74,999.99 Daily interest £3.72 - Aim#1 £70k by Xmas 22 Aim#2 £60k by Xmas 23, Aim#3 £50k by my 50th Birthday.
    E/F £20,500 but I still need a new roof and an extension and the loft boarding out.
    NST May Turtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.
  • mark55manmark55man Forumite, Ambassador
    7.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    that sounds like a nightmare vis a vis the smell department, although with 4xDS I imagine things might have got fragrant from time to time, but not every breath

go independence on the bus, such a great feeling for everyone
    I’m a (NEW) Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the DFW, Over 50s, and Pensions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

I think I saw you in an ice-cream parlour/Drinking milk shakes cold & long/Smiling & waving & looking so fine
    At 01/04/22: Weight-loss 0/20kg, Steps 539k/3000k (29K belowtarget)
    Total Debt 01/04/22: £38.1K -- Mortgage Neutral Pot:£41.1K/£82.3K - EF:£3K/£10K
    5.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chopping onions is like stabbing myself in the head with a needle,  
    I have become onion-intolerant.
    I ate a tiny bit of  raw spring onion, I screamed. 
    This is ridiculous.