We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

22 Foxhole East

1…358359361363364…629

Comments

  • we hide the heating controls when ds is in residence 
    June 2026, Mortgage free, Emergency fund fully funded & £200/200 cash maximum pb holding .:jWeight 12st challenge 11st 2lb

    Gift to children challenge £40k in 2 years. Short term gift challenge 7 presents and $1300 can by September.

    Determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection. I’m not perfect but I’m good enough.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6673398/hopefully-cruising-with-focus-towards-retirement#latest
  • I had to produce a Negative result before accessing a Dublin public sector client site.
    June 2026, Mortgage free, Emergency fund fully funded & £200/200 cash maximum pb holding .:jWeight 12st challenge 11st 2lb

    Gift to children challenge £40k in 2 years. Short term gift challenge 7 presents and $1300 can by September.

    Determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection. I’m not perfect but I’m good enough.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6673398/hopefully-cruising-with-focus-towards-retirement#latest
  • greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 19,771 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Good luck ... 

    I have to admit I've only taken the tests that the Zoe Covid study ask me to, but they I've had Covid, have long covid, and don't actually go anywhere or do anything as a result! How come they didn't have to take tests to come over? 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.