We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Make £10 a day July 2016 Challenge

Options

Comments

• angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 226 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    £28.54 to add today from ebay sales. Also claimed £5.44 back from old phone company but God snows when that will appear back I my account so not adding it to total yet:T
    Save £12k in 2024 - £0/25,000
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,110 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Always feel quite jealous when I see people reporting roadkill as I never see any but today a shiny ten pence piece jumped in my path. :D

Add that to my £8.30 tips yesterday and thats £8.40 for me to add on.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • ChicaBonita
    ChicaBonita Posts: 673 Forumite
    Options
    Hey all, I've been on holiday since the end of June so not been around to do this challenge, but I am going to do it again starting from today. Goal is £5 per day for the rest of the month, so £125 goal. Well done to everyone on their totals so far! I have reinstated all my eb@y listings and will be back listing so hopefully do quite well this time round!

Will declare £1.05 to kick me off
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Always feel quite jealous when I see people reporting roadkill as I never see any but today a shiny ten pence piece jumped in my path. :D

I don't find much either, KM. OH is always finding some, often £5 or £10 notes:eek:. I've been known to chase after notes blowing about on very windy days and have been lucky a couple of times in recent years but nothing like his success rate. A good place to find coins is under/near car park ticket machines although I've had no luck recently there either:(
  • gothrockchic1
    gothrockchic1 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am a bit slow to start apologises.

£5.08 Roadkill so far

Must do better. Best of luck in the money making!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 7 July 2016 at 1:16PM
    Options
    Well done all moneymakers whether it's a little or a lot:T

Received £16.22 from Amazon sales and £7 from postal survey.

Am just about to chase up a refund from Royal Mail for a book that went astray in the post. Seems like months ago so I hope my claim hasn't gone astray too:rotfl:

I wonder where Lexbubbles has vanished to. I hope she's OK. No sign of her for months:eek:
  • edinburghgirl
    edinburghgirl Posts: 281 Forumite
    Options
    Cashed in £60 from shopand scan for amazon vouchers
    Spent them straightaway though
  • Xandersmum
    Xandersmum Posts: 493 Forumite
    Options
    Glad its not just me having a slow month. However I have just sat here for 2 hours plowing through surveys and have enough to cash out on VO - so thats £15 amazon to add to the pot.
    Also have £5 swags, 3.50 fleapay and 8.12 in ciao

Make £10 a day June 103.04/300

Declutter 2018 in 2018 3/2018

• Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

I wonder where Lexbubbles has vanished to. I hope she's OK. No sign of her for months:eek:

I was wondering the same thing. Both her and fairyclicks have vanished. Lex hasn't logged in to mse in over a month..hopefully she's just having pc related woe or she's won the EuroMillions and there's nothing wrong.

I'm disappearing for a week or so. Friends here this weekend and away next week to the land of nointernettyness.
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • Sadmonkey
    Sadmonkey Posts: 38 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Another £30 yesterday from Facebook sales. Woohoo! Have a bag ending on eBay shortly with no bids, but a few watchers, so really hoping that one of them makes a last minute bid! Or actually, that they ALL make lots of last minute bids.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts.
    Debt £58,000 @1/6/16 Debt free April 2020
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills