Make £10 a day July 2016 Challenge

Options

Comments

• cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I rejoin for the July challenge please, I'm aiming for £10 a day. It might be a bit challenging during the school holidays, so hoping this will keep me on track.

So far this month I have earned £7 from Textbroker, £1 from Amazon, £1.75 from Prolific and £20 from a mystery shop.
  • beach-holiday
    beach-holiday Posts: 142 Forumite
    Options
    Just 40p today from a few surveys :)

£17.62/£100

b-h
    PAYDBX 2019 - #166 - £395 / £5,683
  • runswithpencils
    Options
    Good few days on Ebay, total after fees and postage £122.07. :T
    I have a few more items listed and will be adding another few each day.
    Considering getting the knitting/crochet stuff out and making a few items to sell, not sure if it's worth the time investment though?
    £10 per day challenge July 2016 £122.07/310
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Great amounts being made by a lot of you:T. Keep it up everyone:beer:. Anyone worried that they haven't made anything yet this month just remember it's early days. Sometimes I don't make a penny for over a week and then it starts to trickle in quite quickly;)

I've made a start myself now. The £21 redemption claimed from Panelbase has arrived in my bank account overnight (quicker than I expected really:j) and I was given 2 x £5 vouchers at the till at Morrisons yesterday. Counting them now even though I haven't used them yet as it's the same as 'real' money and I'll definitely be using them at the weekend.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    £7.05 Tips for a manic monday at work yesterday. Was like a Saturday. Does nobody work? Just eat out?

£5 voucher used at Lidl.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 226 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Few more bits to add £50 from Carboot sale on Sunday and £16.00 from 3 ebay sales, have sold another 2 items on ebay but haven't been paid for these yet so am not adding until money is in paypal.
    Save £12k in 2024 - £0/25,000
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well done on the car boot sale profit, angelicious:T. I chickened out of doing one at the weekend:o but must do better on future weekends.

I was pleased today that I sold a book on Amazon after things have slowed right down as far as my sales go and when I was in town posting it I saw a young man handing out money-off coupons for our local Morrisons. He gave me 2:j, both for £2.50 off a £25 spend and not expiring until near the end of the month:j. Will be glad of those and am adding them here as it means I'll save the 'real' money I'd normally be spending on my next shopping trips.

Still waiting on the money from Amazon for the 2 books posted last week so not yet declared in total. Have already claimed £10 in Morrison's vouchers from Mail Rewards Club but they haven't come yet either so won't add yet. I love Morrisons (good job as it's the only supermarket within reasonable distance of here) so am glad there are always lots of sources for MOCs and vouchers for them:j
  • Florence_J
    Florence_J Posts: 1,942 Forumite
    Options
    Have already claimed £10 in Morrison's vouchers from Mail Rewards Club but they haven't come yet either so won't add yet.

Wow, thanks for mentioning Mail Rewards Club, I had heard of this through MSE but hadn't taken a proper look, there are some good deals to be had, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Debt Free Stage 1 - Completed 27/08/2020
    Debt Free Stage 2 - Completed 50/181 Payments
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Florence_J wrote: »
    Wow, thanks for mentioning Mail Rewards Club, I had heard of this through MSE but hadn't taken a proper look, there are some good deals to be had, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I don't know anything about any of the other deals that might be available through the DM Rewards Club. The only thing I have to do with it is entering the codes online from the back page of the Daily Mail every day. I usually claim a £5 voucher every couple of months although this time I let it mount up to get a £10 one instead. I usually go for the Morrisons ones but they also offer M&S, Tesco, WH Smith, Waitrose/John Lewis, Lakeland, Amazon, Boots etc. I don't read the paper myself, can't stand it in fact:rotfl:, but OH gets it via a cheap subscription and seems to enjoy reading it.
  • Florence_J
    Florence_J Posts: 1,942 Forumite
    Options
    I share your feelings about the DM Carbootcrazy, but if i come across a free source of the papers then I will give it a go, but they offer 'free' rewards where you just need to enter one code, so if the deal was right I might buy the one paper
    Debt Free Stage 1 - Completed 27/08/2020
    Debt Free Stage 2 - Completed 50/181 Payments
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family