The end of procrastination and disorganisation.......

Options

Comments

• parsniphead
    parsniphead Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Married at 18. :eek: I struggled with getting married at 38. I thought I was too young. At 18 I was hanging around the local rock/indiemusic venue drooling over very beautiful, long haired boys. Mmm.... will just have a reminise for afew moments.;);):p:rotfl:

Good for nothing now.:eek:
    1 debt v's 100 days chapter 34: T3sco bank CC £250/£525.24 47.59%

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
    TSB CARD, TSB LOAN, LLOYDS. FIVE DOWN, THREE TO GO.
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    i'm now struggling with the thought of getting married at 50!
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • boxofpaws
    Options
    If you lot were anything like loose women I would NOT be reading.:p
    Debt Jan 2017 = £42k
    May 2022 = £15k
  • parsniphead
    Options
    i'm now struggling with the thought of getting married at 50!

:rotfl: I thought it was just me being odd.
    boxofpaws wrote: »
    If you lot were anything like loose women I would NOT be reading.:p

Neither would I.;)

First day of the half term holidays today. I have managed to get some sorting out done and have noticed I'm getting a little more ruthless. Lots to carry on with though.

I was going to take DS out but he has another cold. Will it ever end.:eek:

Hopefully we will have one dry day. I'm desperate to get out into the garden.

And that's about as exciting as I get at the moment apart from continuing mid life crisis. sorry.:o

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Happy half term PH. Did I miss the detail on the mid life crisis :o
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Hopefully we will have one dry day. I'm desperate to get out into the garden.
    Ooh me too Parsnip. Is it too early to prune?
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Depends what you are pruning? Ok for roses I think, not for hydrangeas.
  • parsniphead
    Options
    Happy half term PH. Did I miss the detail on the mid life crisis :o

Thanks. Nope you didn't miss the detail. I'm far too embarrassed to detail it at the moment.:o I'm sure it would give everyone a huge laugh though. A story of lust lost, choking on pizza and feeling generally sorry for myself.;)

Not much to prune in my garden at the moment. It just needs a very big clear up and a big of organising. By the way I'm a very slapdash gardener and just tend to throw things in and hack away as needed. Don't take any advice from me.:eek:
    Depends what you are pruning? Ok for roses I think, not for hydrangeas.

My hydrangeas were attacked in the autumn. I'm surprised they have survived so many years.:rotfl:

• redofromstart
    Options
    Hydrangeas are one of the few things I do know, the rest I just make up as I go along. I'm a big fan of cut a third of everything out and hope for the best.
  • parsniphead
    Options
    Hydrangeas are one of the few things I do know, the rest I just make up as I go along. I'm a big fan of cut a third of everything out and hope for the best.

:rotfl:I just hope for the best. I do tend to get lucky though.

I've had a good morning. The house was very dusty due to my aversion to vacuuming so an hour with the vacuum has made a difference. I have realised a hour a week have a through vacuum would make such a difference. I know most folks have already figured this out.;):rotfl:.It's starting to get easier to do as I throuw out more stuff as well.

I'm having a bit of lunch then going to see what I can do next. A few more things from the spare room would help with storing stuff from other rooms, such as a set of drums.:eek:

I'm trying not to pressurise myself too much but I would like to be completely decluttered by the long summer break as I have two weeks alone before DS breaks up so could get meatier jobs sorted then.

I also have a bit of an uplift with my business bits and bobs so a few more pennies to be coming in.

I hope you're all having a nice day and the sun is shining.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure