The end of procrastination and disorganisation.......

Options

Comments

• abba1772
    abba1772 Posts: 7,746 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I think some time to yourself to do what you want is a great idea parsnip xx
    NEXT TARGET: Halifax credit card DEC 22 £0 / £4499.12
    POAMAYC 2011 £6378.35 POAMAYC 2012 £5000.78
    POAMAYC 2013 £3480.04 POAMAYC 2014 £4085.14
    POAMAYC 2015 £7565.24 POAMAYC 2016 £8000.90 POAMAYC 2017 £7278.80 POAMAYC 2018 £13208.18POAMAYC 2019 £13309.28 POAMAYC 2020 £15026.05
  • parsniphead
    parsniphead Posts: 2,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks abba.

I ended up doing some cleaning. I k ow this sounds like I can't give myself time BUT while cleaning being the setter and moving loads of carp dropped down there by D'S I found loads of bits of change.........then.............a £20 note.

It's now in my purse. ....Mawahaha.:rotfl:

Sometimes cleaning is not so bad.;)
    1 debt v's 100 days chapter 34: T3sco bank CC £250/£525.24 47.59%

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
    TSB CARD, TSB LOAN, LLOYDS. FIVE DOWN, THREE TO GO.
  • Chrystal
    Chrystal Posts: 1,852 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks abba.

I ended up doing some cleaning. I k ow this sounds like I can't give myself time BUT while cleaning being the setter and moving loads of carp dropped down there by D'S I found loads of bits of change.........then.............a £20 note.

It's now in my purse. ....Mawahaha.:rotfl:

Sometimes cleaning is not so bad.;)

I had a giggle at that PH :D

I reckon a Good Fairy was watching all the hassle you've had and decided to give you a nice reward.. just make sure you spend it on something that YOU want. ((hugs)) XX
    I Believe.....
    That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
    Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

happiness isn't achieved by getting extra things,
    but by getting rid of the things that make you unhappy
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Thanks abba.
    )
    So cleaning is rewarding after all. Who knew? :)

I agree with Chrystal. A treat for you is the name of the game :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Only thing I'm likely to find is a half eaten dog chew. Maybe that's why I'm not incentivised to clean!
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Hope you are doing okay parsniphead :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Hope all is ok and you are just choosing to take a break. Was thinking about both you and DIA yesterday
  • parsniphead
    Options
    Thank you all for hour comments. Things have been a bit busy and I will come back but I'm thinking a new diary as I'm still procrastinating and disorganised, so the title of this one is a lie.:rotfl:

Back soon. Xxx

[STRIKE]MBNA - [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]CAP ONE[/STRIKE] GONE, [STRIKE]YORKS BANK [/STRIKE]GONE, [STRIKE]VANQUIS[/STRIKE] GONE [STRIKE] TESCO - [/STRIKE], GONE
  • Cherryfudge
    Cherryfudge Posts: 10,052 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Well it would spoil the saga if the denouement came on page 50, wouldn't it? :D

"So that was the end of procrastination and disorganisation, folks, the remaining 150 pages will be blank".
    I think a bit of sunshine is good for frugal living. (Cranky40)
    The sun's been out and I think I’m solar powered (Onebrokelady)

Fashion on the Ration challenge, 2024: Trainers 5 coupons. 5/68
    20.5 coupons used in 2020. 62.5 used in 2021. 94.5 remaining as of 21/3/22
  • parsniphead
    edited 8 February 2018 at 8:23PM
    Options
    Well it would spoil the saga if the denouement came on page 50, wouldn't it? :D

"So that was the end of procrastination and disorganisation, folks, the remaining 150 pages will be blank".

Oh flip, now the thought of 150 blank pages bother me. I guess all those years of school where the teacher checked every page of the writing book had been used before handing over a new one must have rubbed of on me.

I think I will ALWAYS be disorganised and a procrastinator.:o In guess its just part of my personality. I'm not sure it can be changed.

Another part of my personality which affects part of my life is I spend most of my time with my head in a fantasyland, dream like place. I could day dream and win a gold medal for it I'm sure.:o its another thing which affects my life so much. I don't know why I do this but I could really do with trying to change this.

Things are tootaling along slowly but I'm in the middle of a full blown mid life crisis, hence being missing for a few weeks. I will tell all later, it should give you a right laugh.:rotfl:

Anyway time for food. Have a good night all.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure