PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Waiting for a buyer... Anyone want to join me?

Options

Comments

• Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Any feedback from your viewing yet Bonfire?
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    Bonfire No! This happened to me once, "the area" gave them cold feet. The later offer I got was higher so let's hope its the same for you.

Clutterfree well done!
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    eta nothing doing here.
  • pinkbabe
    pinkbabe Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    Hi our property has been on the market now for a week and not one viewing. The EA is coming out tomorrow so hopefully we will get some feed back about why no interest..I just feel so sad...done nothing but clean just hoping that someone will come and view. We have found a property we want to buy and we are prepared to consider offers but just sitting here waiting is so painful.
    Sue :j
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    pinkbabe wrote: »
    Hi our property has been on the market now for a week and not one viewing. The EA is coming out tomorrow so hopefully we will get some feed back about why no interest..I just feel so sad...done nothing but clean just hoping that someone will come and view. We have found a property we want to buy and we are prepared to consider offers but just sitting here waiting is so painful.

A week is not that long so don't feel too down.

How does your property compare to others in the area price wise?
  • Bonfire_Bride
    Options
    Any feedback from your viewing yet Bonfire?

Hello! Havn't had chance to get on for a few days.

The viewers have not given much away to the EA, BUT they are coming back tomorrow for a 2nd viewing.

Hoping Friday 13th is super lucky for us ;)

Definitely dont stress about a week. Keep the price where it is.

Mine has been on the market for 16 months :rotfl:

(Dont worry though, yours wont be) x
  • Money_saving_maniac
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you Bonfire!
    My buyer is coming back tomorrow with his Dad who is apparantly half funding the purchase and if Dad says no to the house the deal is off. Buyers are liars, that's not what he told me when he said he had an AIP....so keep your fingers crossed Daddy likes it....LOL.
    I'm not stressing because I can't do anything about it.
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hello! Havn't had chance to get on for a few days.

The viewers have not given much away to the EA, BUT they are coming back tomorrow for a 2nd viewing.

Hoping Friday 13th is super lucky for us ;)

Definitely dont stress about a week. Keep the price where it is.

Mine has been on the market for 16 months :rotfl:

(Dont worry though, yours wont be) x
    Fingers crossed for you Bonfire!
    My buyer is coming back tomorrow with his Dad who is apparantly half funding the purchase and if Dad says no to the house the deal is off. Buyers are liars, that's not what he told me when he said he had an AIP....so keep your fingers crossed Daddy likes it....LOL.
    I'm not stressing because I can't do anything about it.

Good luck to you both with your second viewings! :)
    I hope you both get an offer.
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • GaggingOrder
    GaggingOrder Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Not the first time so I won't get carried away, but we've got a definite nibble here. We had a viewing at the start of the week which led to a few questions and now a second viewing booked. How's everyone else getting on?
  • Bonfire_Bride
    Options
    EA is keeping fingers crossed. 2nd viewing was today and they left quite a few questions with the EA to email to me. I have just responded so we shall see what happens next.

Sounds great GaggingO...fingers crossed for a bite and a good offer x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure