PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Waiting for a buyer... Anyone want to join me?

Options
1221222223224225227»

Comments

• n0438
    n0438 Posts: 37 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm in too !
    Been on market three weeks and have had a grand total of 1 viewing.  EA pressing to reduce price, not sure if it'd kick start things.  Market ground to a halt here.
    The house we fell in love with sold last week.  Feeling a bit despondent if I'm honest.
  • lillypoo
    lillypoo Posts: 293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    n0438 said:
    I'm in too !
    Been on market three weeks and have had a grand total of 1 viewing.  EA pressing to reduce price, not sure if it'd kick start things.  Market ground to a halt here.
    The house we fell in love with sold last week.  Feeling a bit despondent if I'm honest.
    market ground to a halt here too, but where i want to move to its been racing along and houses have sold within 48 hours. ive missed out on so many i liked am also a bit despondent.
  • Coopsy85
    Coopsy85 Posts: 51 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    n0438 said:
    I'm in too !
    This is what we are worried about, but I am of the school of thought that everything happens for a reason, so whilst i'm keeping a close eye on the house we want i'm not losing sleep over it. 
    Questioned the EA on what negative feedback they have had and they say none, everyone has been really positive about the house but have other things holding them back - too close to their ex, waiting for their own properties to sell etc. 
  • housemovehelp
    Options
    I also feel like the market has halted, not  only have we had no interest in our house but nothing new has come up in the wide area we are looking in for weeks 
  • lillypoo
    lillypoo Posts: 293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    hows everyone doing? there seems to have been another big burst of activity where i am, people wanting to get the process started before christmas and hopefully complete  before the end of march. so we accepted an offer on saturday. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback