PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Waiting for a buyer... Anyone want to join me?

Options

Comments

• Dr_Gonzo_95
    Options
    Ahhh I see, I've never asked my EA about stats like that tbh.

35% is the extreme, there have been sales between £150,000 and £180,000 on my street in 2015, and values of list prices in 2016 are between £200,000 & £225,000
    to put it into context we bought in 2007 for £163,000 and it's listed for £210,000 (so almost 30%, but in reality it maybe 25% buy the time we sell).

Just had a call, and we've got another viewing this evening at 4:45pm, so that's 3 this weekend.
  • sheff6107
    Options
    Re: Zoopla stats - I am not sure how to check that, I am with an online estate agent so I have an account page on their website where I can check page views, brochure downloads etc - although its only how many times its been clicked on on the EAs actual site and not rightmove (which apparently I can request from them).)

Zoopla stats are simply number of page views in the last 30 days. It's a bit easier to see on the phone app - just sort your search by most popular and you'll see the views in the last 30 days on each property.

No viewings since July here but my views have gone from 60 to 85 views, so nearly 3 people a day must be looking at the listing!
  • chickenmama
    Options
    Ah thanks Sheff!

347 views in the past 7 days for us.. now how many of those are nosey neighbours do we reckon? :rotfl:
  • lor42x
    lor42x Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    2 days after dropping the price just had our EA call to say they've reviewed our file & would recommend dropping the price further... Something tells me we made it to a list of nearing the end of contract!!

We've been asking for Rightmove stats but so far no luck :(
  • Christina_F
    Options
    We had a phone call from EA this afternoon - we have a viewing booked for tomorrow morning at 10.30

Fingers crossed we get an offer :)
  • chickenmama
    Options
    So we showed a lovely young couple round tonight... gave them my number in case they had any questions and they sent a text this evening to say thanks for showing them round and asking if they make an offer direct or to the EA... fingers crossed please everyone! :j good luck to everyone with viewings :beer:
  • smallholdingsister
    Options
    Good luck Christina and Chicken.
  • chickenmama
    Options
    The FTB couple offered 15k under asking :( on a £130k house!

Never mind! Hope there's some better news elsewhere....
  • hmd1987
    hmd1987 Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So we've switched EA, rightmove listing went up Thursday and the board yesterday. Had 1st viewing yesterday afternoon - couple who live on same development as us but are in a 2 bed flat and wanting more space. Theirs has been up for sale for 2 weeks with no offers, so even if they offer on ours we are still a bit stuck and can't move on
  • Crashy_Time
    Crashy_Time Posts: 13,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    The FTB couple offered 15k under asking :( on a £130k house!

Never mind! Hope there's some better news elsewhere....

That is good news for buyers though, there is always a silver lining.......
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback