Last night they sat on a car park next to my house for an hour
    Were seen by nice neighbour

Tired
    Took diazapan last night to make sure I slept
  • Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Penitent, I shouldn't worry, I often do the same. I generally don't know what to say/can't offer practical advice but don't want to 'ignore' people either.

Big hugs and squishes to all who need them and I hope things start to improve for you soon.

Completely happy stuff but penguined in case it seems a bit glib when people are suffering:
    It's my last week at work as an unmarried woman!! I tried my dress on again yesterday (with some fantastic shaping underwear that's also really pretty) and it's amazing how much better it looks with completely smooth lines underneath it. I was happyish with how it looked anyway but now just really can't wait for IzHe to see it cos I think he'll love it - bless him, I could probably turn up in a bin bag and he'd still tell me I looked beautiful but it's the first time in pretty much forever that I've put something on and been happy with what I saw in the mirror.
    It's weird because getting married wasn't ever something which was particularly important to me but I'm so excited that in just over 2 weeks IzHe will be my husband.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,863 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mellymoo74 wrote: »
    No penitent rules on this thread are different

PALS involved
    ITU allowing OH to over extend himself leading to collapse
    Still hadn't contacted RAID.

Upstairs still moving out
    Last night they sat on a car park next to my house for an hour
    Were seen by nice neighbour

Tired
    Took diazapan last night to make sure I slept

Upstairs moving as in taking themselves elsewhere never to be seen again??? That's great news if that's what's happening.

Hope you manage to get somewhere to Pals, melly, but bear in mind that part of their role is to protect the organisation from formal complaints so they're not impartial.
    It is ok to take a day off from visiting if you really need to, you know. Can other family stand in for day while you recharge your batteries?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    He doesn't want then
    He wants me
    I don't know if he will understand my not going.
    He was upset last time (one of the reasons I want RAID involved to help him understand)

Told PALS his care is fine it's not taking his mental health into account that's the problem.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    Not gone up
    Couldn't leave house as furniture has been thrown downstairs again all day
    Also last night means I have another 3 people who need to know where I am at all times as they are concerned for my safety.
    Was her and 3 lads last night.

Migraine
    And the guilts
  • System
    System Posts: 178,100 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Depressive episode is kicking in.

eurgh.

went to Swain's last night and just felt utterly crap. Felt guilty for feeling down and generally not feeling able to comunicate or be social. Don;t know how he puts up with me but he does. Heard nothing about this managing bipolar course so booking gp appointment as i feel i'm going to need it.
  • heartbreak_star
    heartbreak_star Posts: 8,286 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    Options
    WaS, if you're reading - last night's incident is not your fault.

I'm so glad my cousin and her kids are OK...and so sad for those who aren't.

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
  • Izadora
    Izadora Posts: 2,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MU, I know it's going to be harder than normal to remember this at the moment but it's because he loves you. There's no need to feel guilty, just try not to shut him out too much.

I hope you manage to get an appointment with the GP to get things sorted.
  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Just wanted to log on to wave at everyone (I'm still reading and I think clicking thanks is a good idea, Penitent - I did that for a while but now just try to post every so often.)

Special hugs to elsien as I know there is job uncertainty ATM. ((((()))))
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • mellymoo74
    Options
    RAID referral finally done
    Spoke to a doc in ITU
    He has referred for me
    Yay
    Cctv cameras so he can see zoo set up
    So 2 min me leave and go up to see the beautiful man
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories