We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    Powering up increases CP and HP a little and moves the marker a little clockwise around the semi-circular line on the information page for that pokemon - if you comapre two of the same kind with different CP values you will see the marker is in a different place. I'm guessing that when it's at the three o'clock position the pokemon is as "powered up" as possible.

Ah yes, I see! :)

Actually playing it makes everything a little bit clearer! Might pop down to the harbour tomorrow and see what's about down there!
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,854 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    evening my Lovelies,

I hope everyone is well.

I think its time to dump the lodger. Just can't deal with him. He has only two rules 1) in by 1am unless there is a emergency 2) clean the bathroom every other week

If he was in a proper house share they would have kicked him out by now. I am not interested in his on/off gf. And his whole woe is me stuff.

I am still waiting for him to clean bathroom when he was suppose to do it last week. But he can go out and polish his car every few days!!!!

It means I have to go back to work. But at least I get my house back to myself. Might cause a few issues with lego man, not being able to see him when he is on nights for a whole week at a time.

Anyway something I need to ponder. Not sure the money is worth the grief any longer.

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    Is a different lodger something you'd consider Calley?
  • jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,344 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Hello all! I've had a really busy week and am now in a tent in a field. Lots of posts to catch up on! Don't worry if I am quiet though as reception is really poor here.

Love and squishes to all xxxxx
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,107 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 30 July 2016 at 1:12AM
    Options
    I LOVE Psyduck! If I ever actually left the flat I would love Pokemon Go. I shall live it vicariously through all of you, someone find me a Meowth!
    I have a Meowth! I shall name it WaS in your honour. I'm sorry you can;t really play it but shall play it myself and keep you updated :)

edt: cant log on right now but hwne i do shall make it a WaS Meowth!

Slightly tipsy had my first night out since feb and somehwta drunk. vodka and anti depreseensts do not apparently mix! had a really fun night though :D
  • Wellyboots6
    Wellyboots6 Posts: 2,735 Forumite
    Options
    I caught a psyduck!

In other news, Escapette can now crawl. Nothing is safe any more!
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 33,193 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You already had LS. Was anything safe anyway? Just means the two of them can create a bit more mobile mayhem together.:D
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,107 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    For WaS :D

image.jpg
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Awwwwwww! Thank you, MU! That made my day! :rotfl:
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    Well, it seems this Pokemon lark is very addictive lol! :rotfl: Got two when I was in the carpark outside the co-OP this morning, and then just caught another 13 and 2 eggs whilst walking round the harbour. Was funny as it was so busy with a lot of Pokemon players!

I got a Psyduck, a Drowzee, a Spearow, a Mankey, 2 Magikarps, an Eevee and 3 Clefairys (all Clefairys have different CP's though....why?) plus a few more. Is it worth collecting ones you already have? I could have got loads of the Magikarp ones!

Get me turning into a Pokemon geek! :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport