Mortgage Free Mini-Goals

Options

Comments

• mrsp1987
    mrsp1987 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Wedding Day Wonder Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Just an FYI but I stumbled across this website - The Free Postcode Lottery courtesy of, i think, Shanghai Jimmy. It is totally free and it's literally the luck of the draw whether your postcode comes up but its a daily draw and no effort required other than checking the site once a day.
    Anyway, if anyone's interested and would like to join here's my referral code :D
    http://freepostcodelottery.com/?ref=715981
  • trulymadlyhannah
    Options
    Well done for running on holiday, hope you had a good time. I am starting running again tomorrow... not run in a few years so expecting it to be painful!
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Take it slow and easy. It's absolutely fine to run/walk/run - I still do
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Bloody husband has passed on his cold to me the day before I have a 5 mile run. I'm going to bloody kill him! I haven't had a cold in absolutely ages!!! Then I go and get one just before 2 races. What are the chances? *Humph*
  • selloptape
    selloptape Posts: 632 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh no! Hope you feel better soon Mrsp
  • MrandMrstrying
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon. Good luck with the running.
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Thanks, it's more of a sore throat at the moment (my weakness) and getting sniffly but can still breathe through my nose. Tonight will go ahead but I'll have to wait and see about Sunday. Should be okay as long as it doesn't go to my chest.
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Finished second to last in an unofficial time of 01:03:49. Very happy with that. It was a good run too. Much easier than the recce 2 weeks ago although I'm still getting tight calves. I must remember to do stretches regularly!!
    Still feeling crummy with cold but 2nd day on SW has gone well. Made my own humous. Not as good as the shop stuff but if it's free I'll have it. Needs more garlic though. Can never have enough garlic :D
  • Kittenkirst
    Kittenkirst Posts: 2,563 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mrsp1987 wrote: »
    Needs more garlic though. Can never have enough garlic :D

You say this, however I too made hommous but at the weekend, and used five cloves of garlic. It tasted amazing however my workmates didn't seem too impressed when I opened my lunch box on Monday :D
    First home- Oct’16 until June’21: £170.995- Overpayments made £13,784 (25% extra!).
    New forever home- Sep’21 £309,449 @ 2.05%. Plan to clear it before 30 years!!!!!!
  • EatingTheElephant
    Options
    Well done on your run, especially as you were feeling rough. Hopefully some extra garlic will fight off the germs!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure