Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hi Nathan,

Yes the email said a pin had been left on a voicemail and to reply to the email with a pin, but no PIN is present on voicemail.
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi kirtsypoos,

Please reply to the email you've received from our team, and let them know that you haven't received the PIN. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Nino31
    Nino31 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for this new thread
  • foxyuk
    foxyuk Posts: 966 Forumite
    Options
    Never had issue with Vodafone till this renewal year. Lies , lies and more lies

Ticket number - 13782790

Suggest u listen to voice recordings spent hours on phone last night 50 mins
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi foxyuk,

We've received your message and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • DD25
    DD25 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    DD25 wrote: »
    I filled in a form on Monday 11th July and still waiting for a code via email, how long does this normally take?

I've sent a further two emails since this, with no response. i've also checked my junk mailbox.

I've followed the instructions from the original post, what more can I do. i've spoken on the telephone on two occasions, also an online chat with a Vodafone operative prior to trying this option. What more can I do!!!!!!!!
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Vodafone refusing to help with my phone breaking in middle of two year contract.

Original told via webchat this would be replaced. They then reneged on this and told me its chargeable.

Two year contract I would expect the phone to last two years
  • Gaz82
    Gaz82 Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Gaz82 wrote: »
    Where do I start?. Basically I started to have issues with Vodafone December 2014 I thought all was going well until September 2015 when I found out that my Line had been disconnected. When I contacted Vodafone they told me that I had a debt which was £508.00 I questioned this as I had been paying them each month as agreed as I was on a payment plan and wasn't advised of any issues by phone, email or letter. I couldn't log on to my online account and still cannot to date because my online account has been suspended as has my mobile phone. I have contacted Vodafone regular to voice my concerns and even travel to Vodafone stores but nothing has been resolved. I have been fobbed off so many times by Vodafone Customer services which is behond dreadful once getting told it was because of migration which they reconnected my phone and then re-disconnected it because they decided it was because the amount paid did not cover both arrears and outgoing costs. I have made a complaint to Vodafone which didn't help and later to the ombudsman service however they seem to agree with Vodafone and what I have been offered is statement of bills (should I agree), £40 to my vodafone account and a written apology from Vodafone. What I find disgraceful is Vodafone is allowed to get away with this plus shoddy customer services 1) They don't know how much it is to send bills to you 2 stores and customer services ranged from £5.00 to £1.50 2) They make promises to call back but don't 3) promise to re-instated your account when making a small payment but end up disconnecting it again and the list goes on. What I cannot understand is 1) How come I hear nothing from Vodafone until September saying there is a problem despite making regular payments 2) how do I know my bills are correct in first place seeing I cannot log on to my online account and haven't been able to since September. If you are thinking of Vodafone DONT. Been told today finally they will send me bills from December 2014 but I have to pay for it. However despite been told different yesterday as usual I have to pay full amount now over £600 before can get phone and online account re-connected. What do I do?
    21/07/16 to date matter still unresolved. Have given up speaking to Vodafone.. waste of time now like there customer service. Next step I think will be legal advice :mad:
  • benfoulkes1
    Options
    Hi there,

I've just used this thread to try and resolve a long standing issue with Vodafone which I've only just become aware of through my credit file from 6 years ago - hoping to find someone to speak to in order to get this resolved now.

Thanks

Ben
  • mrbman
    mrbman Posts: 12 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This is my lette sent today, to the ceo and to voda hq, I feel i have been messed around far too much by them , lied to and unable to make a complaint.

Please could you assist me, all day i have been trying to get Vodafone to take my complaint seriously. After being messed around so much today by so many areas, this is my last attempt to gain a response or acknowledgement, Before i pursue other channels of action.

After nearly 8 years of loyalty, the resolution I expect by Vodafone is to exit my contract early. A request which is fully warranted given how much you have let me down.

On Saturday 16th July , I took my phone into the Vodafone store in Middlesbrough , Handed Satty my phone, which had a software fault, it was sent away from repair after Satty had declared its condition on the paperwork attached.

This Morning (22/7/16) i received a call from your repair centre, Advising that i needed to pay £120 to repair my phone as i had sent them a damaged phone. This was not the case. I gave Vodafone a phone which a software fault. I have had various different damage reports of many different people i don't know whats true and what isn't. What i know is that the phone wasnt damaged when it was sent to your repair team.

To Cut a long story short, your telephone customer services say i need the store to investigate, and after a visit to the store the store Manager Mark (who didn't even have the courtesy to come and speak to me direct) and Satty advised i should call 191.

And you guessed it 191 advise to go to the store, its a stalemate with nobody wanting to help or take ownership. at least 5 calls have taken place wasting hours of my time not being listened to.

The store advise warranty is 24 months, 191 advise 12 months., what it is i don't know even now.

This is the 2nd occasion i have had to complain as on my previous upgrade my discount wasn't applied for 4 months and both the store and 191 both claimed they couldn't help.

I have attached a recording of my last contact with your team today, its clear i am not being listened to and they were not willing to put me in touch with anyone who could help.

I have also attached a copy of the job report stating the condition of the handset when handed in to Middlesbrough.

I would appreciate a response which takes me seriously, and one that will allow me to leave Vodafone as soon as possible. I have been messed around, miss led and inconvenienced. And left without the services i pay you for.

A copy of this email is also in writing, but not the audio attached.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure