Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• Hi Sarah, my reference number is #13502862. Enjoy unravelling it all......
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Sarah, my reference number is #13502862. Enjoy unravelling it all......

That's great, thank you.

I can confirm that we received your message at 15:26, and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • A_Flock_Of_Sheep
    Options
    Vodafone should be banned from using Credit Agencies and MSE needs to start a lobbying campaign with the agencies to remove Vodafone from their service. But of course I suppose the CRA's make dosh out of Vodafone using them.
  • A_Flock_Of_Sheep
    Options
    So who has lost the chance of a house though Vodafone's CRA incompetence and is anyone going to sue them as a result?
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Vodafone are increasing prices for many out of bundle costs as of the 23rd July 2016.
    Could you please explain the criteria Vodafone use as to whether you will be allowed to leave your contract because of these changes?
  • BrilliantName
    Options
    Add another one to the list of 'otherwise perfectly happy customers' randomly struck my strange vodafone bug.

Upgraded phone in May, brought phone back during 30 day 'no strings attached' guarantee period. Manager of store refuses to cancel my contract because I didn't have a problem with the network. I have asked him to check out his own website which clearly states 'no questions asked' but he still, to this day, refuses to do so.

9 Vodafone employees, 10 hours + later...

#13510476 please
  • joballoon
    Options
    Since changing my contract in December 2015 I have had the most dreadful Customer Service. Too boring and time consuming to list here, but 6 months of broken promises and LIES from Vodafone. They failed to take my DD (set up for 14 years) I paid then they took it twice. Countless calls and live chat have got NOWHERE and Vodafone have still failed to take my DD (I have a mandate number as confirmation!) One call was 4 hours! and they still failed to sort it. At one stage I was told I had my date of birth wrong! I get texts with random amount owing, and the amount they eventually took was incorrect and had no relevance to my plan. The website, seldom works and tells me 'no info at moment'
    Vodafone should instantly release any customers who have been subjected to this amount of lies, broken promises, incorrect billing, and stress, (and at least 20 hours of my time on pointless calls & live chat.) They can have the phone,and the plan charges to date, I want to be free forever from a Company who treats it's customers so tardily.
  • MINNIEPOPPY
    Options
    May have to go through several hoops as "iD Mobile" are doing the same tricks.
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    I have some good news regarding my Vodafone complaint, which went as far as the Ombudsman. This morning I received a call from Vodafone Customer Relations and after confirming a few details and that my preferred outcome was for Vodafone to cancel any charges, I am pleased to report that they have done so. They are going to put this in writing and I believe the Ombudsman will do the same.
    It is such a weight off my mind.
    A shame I had to go as far as the Ombudsman and spent approximately 10 hours trying to resolve it but at least it's sorted.

I spoke too soon :(
    Today I had another final demand for payment. They have suspended my service until I make a payment which is laughable as the whole issue arose when I changed my provider!

They really are the most incompetent company I have ever had the mis-fortune to deal with.:mad:
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    boatman wrote: »
    Vodafone are increasing prices for many out of bundle costs as of the 23rd July 2016.
    Could you please explain the criteria Vodafone use as to whether you will be allowed to leave your contract because of these changes?

Hi boatman,

If the increase directly causes a 10% increase to your payments, you’re able to cancel your contract without paying an early exit fee. Anyone who’s affected by this will receive a text message with full details and instructions on what to do next.

Add another one to the list of 'otherwise perfectly happy customers' randomly struck my strange vodafone bug.

Upgraded phone in May, brought phone back during 30 day 'no strings attached' guarantee period. Manager of store refuses to cancel my contract because I didn't have a problem with the network. I have asked him to check out his own website which clearly states 'no questions asked' but he still, to this day, refuses to do so.

9 Vodafone employees, 10 hours + later...

#13510476 please

Hi BrilliantName,

I've checked your reference number for you and can see that we received your message at 6pm, on 10/06/2016. We'll be in touch as soon as possible.

joballoon wrote: »
    Since changing my contract in December 2015 I have had the most dreadful Customer Service. Too boring and time consuming to list here, but 6 months of broken promises and LIES from Vodafone. They failed to take my DD (set up for 14 years) I paid then they took it twice. Countless calls and live chat have got NOWHERE and Vodafone have still failed to take my DD (I have a mandate number as confirmation!) One call was 4 hours! and they still failed to sort it. At one stage I was told I had my date of birth wrong! I get texts with random amount owing, and the amount they eventually took was incorrect and had no relevance to my plan. The website, seldom works and tells me 'no info at moment'
    Vodafone should instantly release any customers who have been subjected to this amount of lies, broken promises, incorrect billing, and stress, (and at least 20 hours of my time on pointless calls & live chat.) They can have the phone,and the plan charges to date, I want to be free forever from a Company who treats it's customers so tardily.

Hi joballoon,

I'm sorry to hear about the experiences you've had with us over the last few months.

Please complete the form available in post 306, we'll get this looked into for you.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure