Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    Vodafone representative - please can you stop your company sending me demands when the Ombudsman has found in my favour?
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    I spoke too soon :(
    Today I had another final demand for payment. They have suspended my service until I make a payment which is laughable as the whole issue arose when I changed my provider!

They really are the most incompetent company I have ever had the mis-fortune to deal with.:mad:

Hi dolphin19,

Please follow the steps outlined in post 306, we'll get this looked into for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Emmiek85
    Options
    People....use the ombudsman. From November 2015 I repeatedly every month received emails and messages regarding outstanding payment due for an account that was never meant to have been open. Every month I phoned them up and every month they cleared the amount and said it was a computer system error and it wouldn't happen again. After over 20 hours of calls I went through ombudsman only. I received a letter from Vodafone saying they would consider debt collectors if I didn't pay the account and it would affect my credit rating. In the end the ombudsman put a block on that and I've just got back from holiday to a letter from Vodafone saying that following my ombudsman claim the following I requested has been met....100 pound apology, inactive account cleared and closed and my current account with them ended early (was due to end Nov 2016) with option to upgrade or close the account whenever I please. Really pleased I got everything I told the ombudsman. Glad I don't have to deal with them again, just make sure you add as much evidence such as letters and emails to ombudsman and keep a log of all calls :)
  • MissyKay
    MissyKay Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    Vodafone Representative I have logged a complaint reference is :

WRT135 [#13526170]‏

Fed up with the lousy customer service and repeating myself again and again like a broken record. Time to leave i think.
  • guysandford
    Options
    Wrt135 [#13526698]
  • madnug
    madnug Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    WRT135 [#13314667]/WRT135 [#13221740]

Took 7 weeks everything fix.

Thank you Sarah getting in touch on this forum.

Ka
  • Vodafone
    Options
    Hi MissyKay and guysandford,

We've received your messages and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Hi madnug,

You're welcome.

If you need any further help from our team - just reply to either of the emails you've received.

Thanks,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • JamesStam
    JamesStam Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    WRT135 [#13533564]‏

Apologise VF Rep - I missed "MSE Forum" in the message box so hopefully you'll see this and link the two.

Many thanks,
    James
  • Vodafone
    Options
    JamesStam wrote: »
    WRT135 [#13533564]‏

Apologise VF Rep - I missed "MSE Forum" in the message box so hopefully you'll see this and link the two.

Many thanks,
    James

Hi James,

We've received your message and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Regards,

Sarah

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
  • JamesStam
    JamesStam Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Sarah.
    James
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income