Boots returns - perfume?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    I don't think any posters on MSE would condone this type of abuse of the system. Just ask for samples in store or put your hand in your pocket.
    I certainly don't condone it.
    Hi there,
    I am coming with a weird question. I want to buy online 5 perfums from Boots. All of them have free samples. I am buying them for the samples. Do you think it is possible for me to return all of them in store? (they will all be sealed, as I will not use the full bottles) I will have some french students from a college that works with this kind of things in the industry and I would like to present them some of the scents from these perfums; this is the reason...
    Thanks!

Is it just me or does the bit in bold sound odd?
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    if they’re still in the original wrapping why not return them to the original gifter saying you appreciate they were expensive but you are severely allergic to any kind of perfume so you,d rather they had them back so that they can regift them and not waste the money I think this might hopefully imprint on their memories never to buy you perfume again .
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Primrose
    The thread was started in December 2015 but was 're-lifed' by post #45 yesterday. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure