We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

2016: Health, Wealth and CCJ Demolition

Options

Comments

• Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Been feeling really tired so think I'm coming down with something. Been managing to go to work, just laid off the other stuff for a few days. Managed to do some articles though.

Won a couple of prizes, but not sure if I'll be able to sell either of them.

Emz xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,930 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Slow down!!!
    What have you won?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Congratulations on the prize wins whatever they are:T

Take care of yourself, Emz x
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Where did your sig go?
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st 8lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 50% through my pb challenge.
  • stressed.mum
    Options
    As dory would say " Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!"
    Just do what you can and the rest will wait, you need to take care of your health first and foremost xxxx
    Hoping to stick to the challenge this year!!
    Make £5 a day for 366 started Dec 2019
    YTD £ £ 78.23/£1£1,825
    Cash - £ 48.23 Vouchers - £ 30

Wombling into 2020 £38.78
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I hope you're feeling OK, Emz, and that the sun is shining where you are. Really cold here, just had a mini hailstorm, but the sky is bluish again and there's a pale sun doing its best:T

Any news yet on your PIP? I expect you'd have let us know if there was though. Still keeping everything crossed for the news you're hoping for:T. Don't they just like to make life stressful for exactly the people who don't need that sort of anxiety?:mad:

Good Luck:beer:
  • Emzilla
    Options
    I hope you're feeling OK, Emz, and that the sun is shining where you are. Really cold here, just had a mini hailstorm, but the sky is bluish again and there's a pale sun doing its best:T

Any news yet on your PIP? I expect you'd have let us know if there was though. Still keeping everything crossed for the news you're hoping for:T. Don't they just like to make life stressful for exactly the people who don't need that sort of anxiety?:mad:

Good Luck:beer:

Hi CBC

I'm still feeling a bit rubbish. Don't know what it is, but I feel very lethargic and just have no energy. Even OH has noticed today, and he is very unobservant. Got to be at work at 2 :(

Still nothing from PIP :(

Not raining here but very cold. I expect the shop will be cold too, which it has been recently. Our heating is controlled in Scotland, which is always very handy!!

Emz xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Where did your sig go?

It will be back, just lost count for a bit, so will re-jig it and put it back up soon :)

Emz xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Slow down!!!
    What have you won?

I have slowed down Lou ;)

I won a year's supply of peanut butter and a book about parenting.

Emz xx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Emzilla wrote: »
    I have slowed down Lou ;)

I won a year's supply of peanut butter and a book about parenting.

Emz xx

I know you mentioned in an earlier post that you didn't know if you'd be able to sell them but the book should sell OK somewhere (eBay or Amazon etc). Not sure about the peanut butter:rotfl:. Did you receive it all at once or is it in the form of vouchers?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport