* It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year * - It's the 2016 Christmas Chatter Thread

Options

Comments

• springdreams
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes Free & mrs-moneypenny.

Opened presents and had Christmas lunch with work colleagues so had a lovely day so far.

Happy belated birthday 3forholidays! I hope you had a fab day.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlzoKLcR5h3i7CwPQD3FNBS4vi1ZQP_SzNS6ylW-W_gvTStiP31A
    squeaky wrote: »
    Smiles are as perfect a gift as hugs...
    ..one size fits all... and nobody minds if you give it back.
    ☆.。.:*・° Housework is so much easier without the clutter ☆.。.:*・°
    SPC No. 518
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Happy birthday for tomorrow creativegal
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • 3forholidays
    Options
    Happy belated birthday 3forholidays! I hope you had a fab day.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlzoKLcR5h3i7CwPQD3FNBS4vi1ZQP_SzNS6ylW-W_gvTStiP31A

Thanks springdreams!
    A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are.

SPC No 043
    SPC 10 - £520 : SPC 11 - £975 : SPC 12 - £845 : SPC 13 - £700
  • Peppapig
    Peppapig Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREATIVEGAL - I daren't wait until tomorrow to post or I'll end up forgetting :o
    It's the most wonderful timeof the year :
  • vulpix
    vulpix Posts: 2,360 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thank you for your concern about my cold.Mr V dosed me up with lemsip before we went out but I am not sure it wasnt toilet duck and other things from under the sink! did the trick for a few hours and a most pleasant evening was had by all.I think I may be feeling a bit better.Hope to be as good as new after a nights sleep.

Free have a marvellous time.Your children want to spoil you.Enjoy xxx

Vx
     :
  • murie
    murie Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday feisty and 3fortheholidays and Happy Birthday for today to Creative Gal.
    Hope the poorlies are feeling better x
    lovin' this site!
    :j
  • 3forholidays
    3forholidays Posts: 1,392 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 17 December 2016 at 10:17AM
    Options
    murie wrote: »
    Happy Belated Birthday feisty and 3fortheholidays and Happy Birthday for today to Creative Gal.
    Hope the poorlies are feeling better x

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes murie.

Better get the Christmas tree up this weekend :xmastree: It is a new fibre optic one and it looked nice in the garden centre - hope it looks as nice when I put it up in the living room! :)
    A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are.

SPC No 043
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy birthday to all those I have missed recently. Hope you all had a nice day.

I'm all set for christmas. But I'm still full of the cold. It's been the same cold since October! I feel so drained. Trying to look after myself by eating healthy, lots of vitamin drinks and herbal teas. But still feel pants.

I'm also sitting here waiting for news from the hospital. My sisters waters broke yesterday morning. As of 10:30pm last night they had induced her but nothing was happening. Just hope it all goes ok for her. I know its hard going being induced.
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • 3forholidays
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes nic. Fingers crossed for the safe arrival of your sister's baby.

SPC No 043
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    I've just ruined the office Christmas lunch�� We are supposed to be going on Tuesday, except yours truly got the results of my mammogram yesterday & I have been booked in for a pleasant day of poking, prodding, fondling, squashing on....... Tuesday �� I know that they will be more concerned about me, but it is a bummer for everyone. Thanks to the Christmas post, it was posted Monday, but took that length of time to arrive, meant I have no chance to rearrange things. I know statistically things are in my favour, but still slightly concerned. Had a scare about 11, 12 years ago, so may be just scarring showing, but must say, am impressed at speed they operate.
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure