Who's ever won a holiday? Where to?!

Options

Comments

• silverfox11
    silverfox11 Posts: 404 Forumite
    Options
    I won 3 days in broaduax stay at grand hotel and chief make us 7 course meal the whole trip was worth £3,000

3 day break for 4 to Lapland worth £3,000

4 days in Rome

3 days in Edinburgh stay at Malmaison worth £1,000

Break in love cottages worth £700
  • tintoys
    tintoys Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    Recently returned from a cruise won from the Telegraph , Chile to hong Kong, via New Zealand and Australia, amazing!
  • sharonbunny
    sharonbunny Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I've only been comping for about 3 weeks and my one and only win has been 2 weeks trekking the Himalayas! Incredible. Worth about 4k. Here's to many more!
    2018 - Jay-Z & Beyonce tickets 2017 - 3 day Yoga Show tickets for 2; Halle Orchestra Tickets;
    Valspar Paint Club vouchers. Advents 17: FourFourTwo annual subscription, Vintage Jewellery stand
    2016 - 4 wins. Best win - 2 week trekking holiday for 2 to Nepal
    Thanks to all that post!
  • winterpark22
    winterpark22 Posts: 133 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    My husband has won a 2 week Med cruise which we will be going on in July and I won a trip to New York for September so i feel so lucky to have 2 amazing holidays this year.
    Thankyou to all posters that take time to post these competitions and make these amazing wins possible 💖💖💖
    Thankyou to all posters :j
  • VitaFortunato
    Options
    Yes - unbelievably won a holiday to Mauritius last week.

Not at all worried that nobody has been in touch since the WEM. Really not worried. Not me. Not at all.:think::cool:
  • steventylerswifey
    Options
    I've won Las Vegas twice, they were worth about £2000 each time.

I won a trip to Lapland to see the Northern Lights, that was worth £2300.

I won a family trip to Florida, that was worth £4000 (didn't include any park tickets).

I won a family skiing holiday to Austria worth a whopping £6000.

I've also won a few smaller uk breaks too, one was to a posh spa hotel with food and wine all weekend and treatments and that was worth £2100.

Now then... if I could just win a Hawaii trip ;-)
  • chezvic
    chezvic Posts: 272 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    St Lucia - which also included my wedding - £4500

Center Parcs - £1000

Sheffield hotel stay with champagne - £150

York hotel stay with spa treatments - £350

Thailand B&B break - £1000 (passed on the prize)

2 night break to Milan with spending money - £1000

Holiday to Dubai with spending money - £2600
    Best wins: £10k Kitchen, weddingmoon in St Lucia, £3000 cash, 3 x iPads, £1000 cash x 3, tickets for my niece to meet Justin Bieber, Thailand holiday, Milan holiday, Mulberry iPad cover, Mulberry clutch bag, £2500 Peter Werth clothing, Dubai holiday, Center Parcs holiday
  • whatsfor
    whatsfor Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    won travel and 5 star hotel, breakfast, tickets to attractions (titanic and W5) dinner, high tea to Belfast, worth about £1000 in total ! We go in July, can't wait!!
  • Tarfy84
    Tarfy84 Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Won a holiday to New York and £500 spending money in 2010.
    2019/2020 - Hush PJ Set * Regenerate Toothpaste & Oral B Electric Toothbrush * £1000 TK Maxx Vouchers

Best Wins So Far... New York Holiday w/£500 spending cash * £1000 TK Maxx Vouchers * 3 Day Retreat France Holiday * £500 Amazon Vouchers *
  • Pmliu
    Pmliu Posts: 437 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I won a week in Mexico in 2014, the prize was only supposed to be for 2 adults but they kindly allowed us to bring our 1 year old & put us in another hotel which allow children.

Also won a week in Aruba in 2015 but couldn't take our little ones with us, that was the hardest holiday we ever had, missed them so much & wasn't the same without them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure