Who's ever won a holiday? Where to?!

Options

Comments

• neverlikedpeas
    Options
    I've been comping just under 5 years and have won 2 great holidays, both from MSE. The first one was a weeks all inclusive for 2 at a fantastic five star hotel in Turkey .We went in July when it would probably be around £1,500 each.
    The second one was a weeks stay at a hotel of our choice up to £2,500 in Croatia.We chose full board at a 4 star hotel with swimming pool next to the coast, it was another fantastic holiday.
  • compsoph1
    compsoph1 Posts: 124 Forumite
    Options
    this is one of my goals for this year! so many amazing holidays in this thread

2016: Makeover day, cookbook (x2), soup, diesel perfume, lazy days food bundle, Holland and Barrett hamper, nme award tickets x2, mug, soup and a mug, wok, blood pressure monitor, dog goodies, Elizabeth Shaw chocolates
    Wishlist: Fitbit, Make-up, smart tv, cds & dvds, holiday
  • ThinkingOfLinking
    Options
    I won a trip to New York a few years ago.
  • Tlc11
    Tlc11 Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I started comping at the end of November 2015 and won a holiday for 2 to LA, 4 nights, 4 star hotel, flights and 500$ spending money, mid December. We are going in October :j

Hoping to win a nice family holiday now, as the kids are feeling left out! (just me and hubby going to LA) :)
  • LeanneR
    LeanneR Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I'm totally in awe of everything folk have one. My dream is to win a holiday... One day! Loved reading about all your wins :D
  • HeritageGirl
    Options
    I won a holiday once, way before I started comping regularly via a competition I entered at a wedding show! The prize was a 7 night holiday to Antigua with Sandals. We paid to stay an extra 7 nights. It was lovely. :D

Would love to win a holiday again - even a short break in the UK would be great!
    2015 wins: set of Baileys Prize for Fiction shortlist books, 2 books (Goodreads), case of Tornado energy drink, The Incomplete Tim Key book, Spoilt Pig tote bag, British Library exhibition tickets, Pixels Limited Edition Blu Ray
  • Bluesifi
    Bluesifi Posts: 126 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have been lucky and won a weeks holiday to China with Panasonic and 18 day holiday to California & Arizona with The Telegraph.

Not won anything for a while though.
    Wins: £400 (Win O’Clock)
  • just_us
    just_us Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    ive not won a holiday as of yet, im hoping i do , well done all you lucky winners on your holiday wins :)
  • Heavier
    Heavier Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I won a weeks holiday foe 2 to North Carolina back in 2009 which was a destination I would not have thought of going to, it was a brilliant holiday and also included in the prize and taken separately was a nights stay for 4 in a hotel London's Leicester Square and tickets to see Dirty Dancing. I have been aspiring to win a similar prize ever since.

I also won a nights stay in a 5 star hotel in London last year and when I received the voucher it was for 2 nights so that was a result as well and we had a great time.

These wins and all the other small ones I have had keep me comping:o
  • emmedi
    emmedi Posts: 3,311 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have won two breaks, one in Edinburgh for the Fringe festival a few years ago and this year I won a 2 nights break in the UK and chose Brighton.

I so wish I could win a holiday in Europe or USA :) Good luck everyone xx
    2017 wins over £50: Yorkshire break, Tefal Actifry
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family