Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• dunkin
    Options
    Thanks P-e-P.

I'm umming and ahing as to how long I dare wait. It's a bit like a game of chicken and I'm rather new to this particular version of the game.

Dunkin
  • vegastn
    Options
    Prestigious Park Lane - 5* - London

does anyone know what hotel this is?
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    dunkin wrote: »
    Thanks P-e-P.

I'm umming and ahing as to how long I dare wait. It's a bit like a game of chicken and I'm rather new to this particular version of the game.

Dunkin

If I were you I would wait till a week or two before, not a lot of hotels in town are going to be sold out on 29 March (I don't think anyway).
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    vegastn wrote: »
    Prestigious Park Lane - 5* - London

does anyone know what hotel this is?

Always assumed to be the London Hilton on Park Lane but I've never actually checked for sure, I will do so later. There are usually better hotels in the same area at a similar price.
  • downshifted
    downshifted Posts: 1,153 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What a helpful bunch you are on this thread! Please can anyone help with a nice (even secret!) hotel within easy reach of Euston Square Tube for 6 and 7 March? I am on a course at the Radisson Edwardian Grafton, theoretically within commuting distance so am supposed to travel up - but would treat us to a nice hotel if I could get one including breakfast for about £100 per night

Many thanks xx
    Downshifted

September GC £251.21/£250 October £248.82/£250 January £159.53/£200
  • Jord11
    Jord11 Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Pelican_eats_pigeonThank you very much for the reply re our visit to London in May. We are planning to visit London on 6th may - unfortunately can't go after 10th. Will keep looking.Thanks again
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    What a helpful bunch you are on this thread! Please can anyone help with a nice (even secret!) hotel within easy reach of Euston Square Tube for 6 and 7 March? I am on a course at the Radisson Edwardian Grafton, theoretically within commuting distance so am supposed to travel up - but would treat us to a nice hotel if I could get one including breakfast for about £100 per night

Many thanks xx

How easy reach of Euston Square does it have to be? I can't find anything that meets your criteria in the immediate area.
  • djones77
    Options
    does anyone know which hotel this is? looked everywhere and still clueless!!
    Understated luxury close to Big Ben & Westminster! - 5* - London
    Im looking to go with my two children (15 and 10) for two nights on the 25th march to the 27th.
    If anyone can recommend somewhere near to the london eye area (but would consider other areas! as long as can still close to attractions!)i would be really gratefull.

thanks
  • downshifted
    downshifted Posts: 1,153 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How easy reach of Euston Square does it have to be? I can't find anything that meets your criteria in the immediate area.

Thanks for your help - neither can I! I guess I will commute every day - if the weather were warmer my DH would probably enjoy looking at the museums etc while I am on the course and we could have a couple of evenings out. But if it's going to be cold and expensive it's beginning to feel like less fun. Thank you for your help anyway :-)
    Downshifted

September GC £251.21/£250 October £248.82/£250 January £159.53/£200
  • Paula2010
    Options
    Hey thks pelican just to let you know it is definately the crowne plaza kensington.

Stylish Kensington hotel ideal for museums - 4* - London

Treat yourself to a stay in one of London's most elegant districts, don't be fooled by the architecture on the outside of this hotel, inside it is a modern haven with a couple of great restaurants, bar and a little extra area to relax in which not all hotel's can offer! If you have any energy left after hitting the nearby shops and attractions you can find an onsite fitness centre
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback