Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    Geoggy wrote: »
    any chance one of you nice MSE'ers who know how this works better than I do see if you can get me anything for 1 night this saturday (5th Feb) in the Waterloo / River area

my head is spinning!

Mercure London City Bankside "Trendy high quality hotel, amazing location" £79

Club Quarters St Pauls (not secret) £95

Novotel London City South (not secret) £99

That's all I can find right now unless you want to go out into Docklands. Remember to shop around at other sites (+ check direct with the hotel) when it comes to the non-secret hotels in particular.
  • Geoggy
    Geoggy Posts: 494 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mercure London City Bankside "Trendy high quality hotel, amazing location" £79

Club Quarters St Pauls (not secret) £95

Novotel London City South (not secret) £99

That's all I can find right now unless you want to go out into Docklands. Remember to shop around at other sites (+ check direct with the hotel) when it comes to the non-secret hotels in particular.

thank you so much - how would you rank these?

Dont mind paying a bit more for a couple of tube stops - for example is the Crowne Plaza London City available and is this better than these 3?
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    Geoggy wrote: »
    thank you so much - how would you rank these?

Dont mind paying a bit more for a couple of tube stops - for example is the Crowne Plaza London City available and is this better than these 3?

It does seem to be available "Amazing deal at Cool Luxury City Centre Hotel", £93.75 - have no idea why this didn't seem to come up before! I would say it's better than the three I mentioned.

Chamberlain Hotel near Fenchurch St is also available (not secret) at £90, it's supposed to be very good.
  • paddyp
    paddyp Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Any of you hotel finding experts fancy helping us determine the identity of the three northern hotels on the other thread?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=40808974#post40808974

thanks
    P
  • Katie_scoggs
    Options
    Hi,
    Want to choose a top secret hotel for Friday night (4th - 6th).
    Have found this:
    Modern 4 star hotel with complimentary boat transfer to and from the O2 arena as a supplement to planned engineering works on the Jubilee/DLR networks on some dates. Close to Greenwich & Canary Wharf this location is perfect for the O2 and ExCel with good links to central London. This hotel offers onsite valet parking, restaurant and bar (inc outdoor terrace). Also onsite is the hotels comfortable Spa and gym. Rooms feature pay movies, free wifi, tea/coffee facilities and 24 hour room service.
    With extra 15% off deal fingers crossed onto a gd deal. Can anyone confirm it is the Raddison?
    If anyone finds any cracking deals for last minute stays be sure to let me know :j
    Many thanks!
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    Hi,
    Want to choose a top secret hotel for Friday night (4th - 6th).
    Have found this:
    Modern 4 star hotel with complimentary boat transfer to and from the O2 arena as a supplement to planned engineering works on the Jubilee/DLR networks on some dates. Close to Greenwich & Canary Wharf this location is perfect for the O2 and ExCel with good links to central London. This hotel offers onsite valet parking, restaurant and bar (inc outdoor terrace). Also onsite is the hotels comfortable Spa and gym. Rooms feature pay movies, free wifi, tea/coffee facilities and 24 hour room service.
    With extra 15% off deal fingers crossed onto a gd deal. Can anyone confirm it is the Raddison?
    If anyone finds any cracking deals for last minute stays be sure to let me know :j
    Many thanks!

Confirmed. About the 15%, is there a new code I don't know about? As the other one was supposed to expire on Jan 31.
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    By the way, your post is unclear as to whether you want it for just Friday night, or Friday AND Saturday. It's unavailable as a secret hotel for Saturday.

I presume you are either going to the O2 or want to be located in Docklands? As there are a couple of other good deals I might recommend if that's not the case.
  • jimbojones85
    Options
    Can anyone help with this?

Design hotel centrally located on Trafalgar Square - 4* - London

Award winning bar, large rooms in the most central hotel in London, offering stunning city views from the roof top and walking distance from theatres, night life, the main shopping streets and major tourist attractions, or just relax in your room with soothing sounds from the stereo or DVD system available in all rooms. This exciting new approach in the most exiting location will appeal to those who enjoy a chic, stylish, comfortable yet minimalist lifestyle.

Thanks
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    Can anyone help with this?

Design hotel centrally located on Trafalgar Square - 4* - London

Award winning bar, large rooms in the most central hotel in London, offering stunning city views from the roof top and walking distance from theatres, night life, the main shopping streets and major tourist attractions, or just relax in your room with soothing sounds from the stereo or DVD system available in all rooms. This exciting new approach in the most exiting location will appeal to those who enjoy a chic, stylish, comfortable yet minimalist lifestyle.

Thanks

The Trafalgar (it's a Hilton).
  • jimbojones85
    Options
    The Trafalgar (it's a Hilton).

Cheers, anyone stopped at this hotel?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts