DBS Single Offence Check

Comments

• Thank you so much for this! I guessed as much that it was a scam after they said i should pay £99 for single offence check. And now they are now using another company called safer energy!!
  • Sorry smarter energy they are called.
  • Most definitely linked. Phone numbers answered by same system.
  • Hi buzzy,

I think we are in the same noat. I was offered the same job from the same company after a telephone interview as well and i have already paid for the £99.99 :( please how do i get my money back. No wonder i was soo supicious from the onset.
  • did you use credit card or even paypal, you may be able to open a dispute.
  • chat1 wrote: »
    Hi buzzy,

I think we are in the same noat. I was offered the same job from the same company after a telephone interview as well and i have already paid for the £99.99 :( please how do i get my money back. No wonder i was soo supicious from the onset.

You have to report it to the police via the Action Fraud website and let your bank know. You also have to look at the ID you used as your supporting document to see what details they can get from it as it is ID fraud. There is a you tube video highlighting the original 556Clothing video as a scam.
  • :( i am so weak right now. I tried calling the action fraud just now but their line was busy. I will contact my bank as well. I used my debit card to book it and also a copy of my bank statement as id. Did you get your money back?
  • Anyone in here please
  • Do y'all think they will refund me back my money if i email them? Hkw do i get my money back?
  • They are a scam company so won't refund your money. You could contact your local police but I suspect they may tell you to report it via Action Fraud. I did not get any money back.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure