Current account interest
Thinking about moving £2000 from my ISA and opening a TSB Classic Plus account. I understand I will have to pay tax on the interest I earn, how do I go about paying the tax. Is it done automatically or do I have to fill in a Self Assessment tax form?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards