NEW: Got questions about energy? Put them to Gary and Andrew from MSE's Utilities team during our energy-themed 'Ask An Expert' event. Check back here from Tuesday 9 August, 12pm

Current account interest

Thinking about moving £2000 from my ISA and opening a TSB Classic Plus account. I understand I will have to pay tax on the interest I earn, how do I go about paying the tax. Is it done automatically or do I have to fill in a Self Assessment tax form?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Homes, hornets & high heels

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE Forum

Kids eat for 'free' or £1 this summer

Little ones can enjoy hot meals for less

MSE Deals