Current account interest

Thinking about moving £2000 from my ISA and opening a TSB Classic Plus account. I understand I will have to pay tax on the interest I earn, how do I go about paying the tax. Is it done automatically or do I have to fill in a Self Assessment tax form?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Mortgage rates

What can you (or should you) do?

MSE News

Train strikes

Your refund rights explained

MSE News