Easyjet Tricks - guide discussion

Options

Comments

• SashaE80
    SashaE80 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know when during the month easy jet is likely to release their next batch of flights? I have a large number to book so I thought i'd be keen and book them as soon as possible. It says on their website 'June' but that's pretty vague! I stayed up till midnight last night on the off chance but no luck.
  • Discodave
    Discodave Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    SashaE80 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when during the month easy jet is likely to release their next batch of flights? I have a large number to book so I thought i'd be keen and book them as soon as possible. It says on their website 'June' but that's pretty vague! I stayed up till midnight last night on the off chance but no luck.
    drop them a FB message on their wall, normally reply within a couple hours
  • SashaE80
    Options
    Tried that, no reply yet.
  • skid112
    skid112 Posts: 373 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Save 12k in 2020 #19 £12,429.06/£14,000
  • SashaE80
    Options
    Yes, but we are in June already. I suppose i'll just have to keep checking every day.
  • Brian_Dougan
    Options
    I booked return flights to Palma in January then read the article about refund if ticket price drops. So I checked my dates and the outbound was £40 less ,contacted customer service and got refund for 2 people. Hoorah. I looked again this morning and the return flight was now down by £40 as well, called customer service again but told because both were booked at same time it was viewed as single transaction and couldn't be claimed again. So next time pay for your outbound and return separately and if they fall you can reclaim them both.

Glass half full😊
  • SW17
    SW17 Posts: 859 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I booked return flights to Palma in January then read the article about refund if ticket price drops. So I checked my dates and the outbound was £40 less ,contacted customer service and got refund for 2 people. Hoorah. I looked again this morning and the return flight was now down by £40 as well, called customer service again but told because both were booked at same time it was viewed as single transaction and couldn't be claimed again. So next time pay for your outbound and return separately and if they fall you can reclaim them both.

Glass half full😊

Always remembering that you will pay 2 admin fees if you make separate bookings, so swings and roundabouts.
  • Chrissie_P
    Options
    I just phoned Easyjet and obtained a refund of £115 for 2 flights to Lanzarote next month - voucher needs to be used up by 2nd December so I've programmed a reminder for a month before in my phone!
    Thank you MSE!!
  • Discodave
    Discodave Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    flights for Mid-Feb onwards, released 9/6/16
  • fifeken
    fifeken Posts: 2,702 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Discodave wrote: »
    flights for Mid-Feb onwards, released 9/6/16

From 6th February until 25th March, so not as far as the Easter hols.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback