Disneyland Paris/EuroDisney - Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• hannahsmummy1
    Options
    Thanks Flea!

Very helpful- i will have more than enough money to keep me going- got a 3 year old who eats like a sparrow & i will have saved up 700 pounds, so i will have some for emergency should i need it! I will definately be packing some water bottles- so thanks for the tips about that!
    Now im debt free i want to be fat free too!
  • BargainhunterII
    Options
    Could anyone please help with the following questions please?

Is it free to watch films in the resort Cinema?

Is the shopping outlet and nearby mall any good?

Is the McDonalds at McDonalds prices or alot more expensive!?

Does the Sante Fe hotel have en suite bath, shower or both?

Is a 7 night stay too long?

Hope someone can help! Thanks.
  • p1an0player
    p1an0player Posts: 1,196 Forumite
    Options

Is it free to watch films in the resort Cinema?

The cinema is Gaumont, it's full price, and some of the American films tend to be dubbed rather than subtitled. It's probably aimed more at local people on a night out than tourists.

Val D'Europe is good yes but not so different to a shopping centre in the UK.

The McDonalds is at normal McDonald's prices.

Not sure about Santa Fe.

7 days is probably too much but you can explore Paris as well.
  • vikingaero
    vikingaero Posts: 10,920 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm sure the Santa Fe has a small Travelodge type shallow bath and shower.
    The man without a signature.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    Ibroxblue wrote: »
    Edinburghlass,

I looked into the Shareholders club a while back but was advised that you need to have at least 500 shares (I think they are around 8 euros each at the momentso 4000 euros+) and pay a 30 euro membership fee that lasts for two years.

The benefits you get also are not as good than if you paid for a annual passport - The dream passport is 179 euros and this includes admission for one person every day for a year and other money off offers as per the link below:

http://www.dlp.info/Guide/Guest-Info/Annual-Passports/Annual-Passport-Dream.asp

The shares were recently split and you only require 5 shares now to become a shareholder along with the 30 euro fee. I looked into both the shareholders and annual passport options but for my circumstances the shareholders club was the way to go at this time.
  • Zoetoes
    Zoetoes Posts: 2,496 Forumite
    Options
    buckrogers wrote: »
    try here
    hi
    we have used these 3 times when we went to paris disney
    http://tothemagic.leger.co.uk/special/
    For all departures from 6th Jan to 19th Mar 2008, kids have a FREE holiday for every paying adult!
    FREE entrance to both Disney® Parks.

Same here, used them 3 times, can't fault them at all, twice by coach, once driving, always got a good offer with them. Last time was in Sept 06, 2 adults, 2 children, 3 days, Davy Crockett Ranch £276 inc ferry crossing, excellent price.
    If you're going to stalk me, while you're at it can you cut the grass, feed the dog & make sure I've got bread & milk in :D
  • consnmattsmom
    Options
    Hi

I would like to go to Disney. We are going to drive and want to do tunnel as dont like the water!!

There will be 3 adults and a 9 and 3 yr old. We will need a single room and one for the four of us.

Can anyone recommend a good site. Also we are hoping to do 5 night/6 day break in October so that will be for the Halloween Shows.

Has anyone been when this is on?

Thanks
  • Carmina_Piranha_3
    Options
    we love hallowe'en at disney! my son has only ever been at hallowe'en so he can't compare but personally i love it and it's my favourite time to go. they make a really big effort with the theming and my son's favourite disney memory is of a pumpkin man stealing his autograph book.

for a previous poster yes the mcdonalds is same prices as back here, and probably the only place to buy salad or fruit :rotfl: there is a mcdonalds type of cafe inside the park which is not much more expensive and has a big cinema screen which shows disney cartoons and also has shows on a few times a day. pizza planet inside the park isn't too expensive.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • jimsmum
    jimsmum Posts: 4,044 Forumite
    Options
    hello guys,
    my parents have booked today and are going on wednesday, they are taking DS aged 3 with them ,staying in the chayenne
    (my first time ever without him :cry: )

just a few questions really:

Are you able to sneak ;) in to another hotel and use the swimming pool or can you pay a fee and use it?

Are there any supermarket type places close by where you can buy things like juice, bread, milk and stuff like that ?

any tips on eating out cheap and where?

and any other tips really because they have never done it before.

thanks in advance :D
    I heart The Capital ;)
  • ellybelly89
    ellybelly89 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

shopping - standard designer outlet.

same priceish in muckyd's

santa fe has ensuite bath and shower had a lovely time staying there. cheapest hotel but very comfortable and the buffet breakfast fed us breakfast and lunch and their all you can eat buffet dinner is amazing! only pay for the adults and just share. you can go back and forth as much as you like.

i stayed 2 nights and 3 and a 1/2 days and went on every single ride in both parks (with the main rides numerous times) and saw every single show and parade and went to the sea life centre and shopping centre. it does need planning but its doable. i went first week of september.
    so is 7 days too long? well it depends on how you spend your time. if you pace your self in the parks and go to paris for a day and somewhere else to break it up then no its not too long.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure