Was Mortgage Free until 52!!!

Options

Comments

• Moneyfordreams
    Options
    Is the Tsb regular saver down for all accounts or just new applicants? My account still has 5% on its page.
    Mortgage restart June 2018 £119950Re mortgage August 19 £110470, … Mortgage November 22 £85600 final 0% CC 3300Home renovations - £65000, mid 2018 - mid 2022
  • MuffinTops
    MuffinTops Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    It would be just for new applicants. Those are the conditions that were applicable when you got into that contract with them Moneyfordreams.
  • jodles16
    jodles16 Posts: 1,477 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Oh AFK I like reading your writings with the lack of letters, makes it interesting!haha. Hope all goes well with the scaffolding and you are enjoying the time off!

Jodles :D
    MFW2020 #115 250/3000 J-250
    1% challenge- /1525
    Save 1k in 2020- /3000

Joining in UberFrugalMonthChallenge set up by the Frugalwoods!
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    :j Got my voice (chromebook) back tonight :D - working like a dream, think its a new keyboard :D Happy days.There has been so much I wanted to say - then had to think of another way round it :eek:

Thanks Jodles
    Time off was great, although some parts are basking in the sun, not where I am/was. Started back work today and of course was a great day weather wise. Cruise was a lovely day out and nephew went in for the golf tournament - came in 2nd :T

Scaffolding - another story - although they upheld my complaint and apologise - which amounts to . . . nothing . . . . can't actually see the point in complaining :( It's 3 months now to the day I reported a repair required.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Have just o/p £100.00 seeing as only one week to payday :)

10% o/p allowed, BUT is it the balance at 1st Jan before Jan's mortgage payment applied (due to holidays does not appear on statement until 4th Jan) or balance after Jan's payment taken off?

Think I need to phone them.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    With o/p limit being met, I lost my goal, so needed a new target & plan double quick,
    • Allocated bank account for o/p's
    • Made a new Target of £1000 by end of Dec
    • Moved £200 into this account to start me off
    • Whatever is in that account on 1.1.17 - will be o/p to mortgage (that's the plan anyway)
    Seemed to me, too easy just to shuffle £'s around, as it's not going anywhere really, hope I'm not tempted to dip into it. We shall see.

Now need to get busy, doing the usual eb@ying, etc,etc, to meet my new target. Have also committed myself :eek: to a couple of Sunday's on o/t :eek: so should also help ;)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Up bright and early this morning, and looks a lovely morning, can see some blue sky and its dry for now, with 2 tasks on my mind. Eb@ying and batch cooking.

Took my listings off when laptop went in for repair, so loads to re-list and loads of new listings to be made :) will post total items listed by the end of the night :D

Other focus for today is batch cooking, not sure if this will get done, we'll see.

Have a lovely Sunday.
  • PrincessLou
    Options
    I'm hoping to get some ebaying done too today. Out of interested you still get seller offers through? I've noticed that they haven't sent me any for a while.
    Mortgage - £105,500
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Last offer was beginning of August - sell 4 clothing items for only £2 total fee, or something along these lines.on top of the 100 free listings per day.

25 items re-listed so far - it takes me ages, as have to check and locate :o I still have the items before re-listing. even though I have a double wardrobe and set of drawers where I store all the items just for bay treasures :)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Worked hard today - 103 items either relisted or listed, and 20 tucked away for listing at a later date.

Nothing sold yet.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure