Was Mortgage Free until 52!!!

Options

Comments

• bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Hello!

How are you? Have I missed much?

Bexster :)
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Hello! Long lost far travelled friend. Was just thinking today (and last week as well) that I hadn't heard from you and thought you may have had a change of mind about staying over there - well, of course you could still be over there ???

How are you? Nothing much changed here, still plodding on.

How was your journey/break/holiday? You can pm me and tell me all about it, love hearing about travels.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Quick check at the mortgage and although has 000.00 at the end including the sub account, decided to make a little knotty o/p of £42.04 to even off sub account. (account still not tallying :think: )

Have split loaf into smaller portions and into the freezer they went - using the little bags that Watty1 suggested :A - having been using these for lots when I run out of my containers that I bought from HB's :smileyhea great quality and so :money: and as I had bought lovely fruit loafs with YS on them, decided I would do the same with them, and . . . going to try freezing a little milk - I always buy the 4 pints and every single week without fail - I pour more than half down the sink as I really only use milk for baking and in my tea in the mornings.

So next month a long month but hoping I only need to buy essentials.
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Missing for a few days, but what a few days.

Oh, we have snow, snow and more snow along with a howling wind tonight, had to clear behind my gate tonight as could get it open - snow was too deep.

Knackered is the word, have been walking to and from work since we hit Red Alert - which meant,no buses, trains and planes, even the subways closed early !!!
    My last post stated I was freezing more essentials, well just in the nick of time, says I, Supermarkets are not getting deliveries (either that or no staff in to bake loafs etc), so my freezing essentials have came in very handy.

Speaking of planes, have booked myself a trip for a few days next week, fingers crossed the airport is open by then. Just checked the price of flights, and its went up by 4 times as much.

Still not had that family gathering I was speaking of - whoever heard of a funeral being cancelled. (Snow again).

Managed to get to a PO this morning only to be told staff are stuck and cant get to work, so had to trail all the way back after work only to be told - there might not be only pick ups tonight, tomorrow or Saturday - I'm thinking there goes my 100% feedback.

And I'll have to do it all again either tomorrow or Saturday as I now have more to post, usually a good thing so won't complain.

So doubt I will be able to overpay much this month - watch this space.
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Hello:j

I don't think I'd fancy my essentials freezing - sounds dreadful :p

Hope you have booked somewhere lovely to travel to next week.
    I also have a parcel to post. Sadly buyer paid within an hour if me getting back from PO Monday evening and haven't been able to get there since. Will have a go in the am. Hopefully buyers will understand if they haven't been asleep since Monday that we have had pretty awful weather :o

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    So, I see you have recovered from your jet-lag. :)

Your essentials and mine obviously differ- no way would I go without my breakfast in the morning :D, as I had about an hours trek through deep snow (only cause I live near to work) otherwise I would have had 2 or 3 days off work, hmm might think about that if ever there is a next time.

A big thank you in the papers so I have been told :p after a pretty awful [STRIKE]day[/STRIKE] week at work.

Lets see if I get my trip, as airports have to open first of all.

I messaged all my buyers to let them know, and they all replied that they understand, as weather is same all over.

Off to check mortgage balance and see how that doing.
  • bexster1975
    Options
    A watched pot never boils :rotfl:

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    A watched pot never boils :rotfl:

But it reduces :rotfl: :p:D
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Have a good weekend my 0.00 OCD friend!

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    So back from my travels, fantastic break that was much needed, was having a mini melt down, did not realise just how hard I had been working. Now back to the grind stone with gusto, fresh ideas and a focus on the target, by April will be able to see how financials tot up.

Another knotty o/p made of £215.85 to bring the end to 00.00 (am now rounding off end balance to either 000.00 or 500.00) that way I'm hoping the thousands will just drop off :rotfl:

Off in around a week for another fortnight - give or take a half day - well take :( ready with "to do" list in hand. This house is going to be "ship shape" (I hope) by the end of March. :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure