Was Mortgage Free until 52!!!

Options

Comments

• bexster1975
    bexster1975 Posts: 1,576 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Lol! I am working two days a week but I'm done now until Monday! And after that I'm off until the 16th April!

In fairness, I have quite a bit going on of my own stuff too.

Oooh, get you jetting off to sunnier climes.

Gutted about the booze. I think you are too far away for me to come and " declutter" it for you!:D

Bexster :)
  • selloptape
    selloptape Posts: 632 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Did I hear volunteers needed for a booze clearout? :D
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    A_Frayed_Knot Posts: 3,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Lol! I am working two days a week but I'm done now until Monday! And after that I'm off until the 16th April!

In fairness, I have quite a bit going on of my own stuff too.

Oooh, get you jetting off to sunnier climes.

Gutted about the booze. I think you are too far away for me to come and " declutter" it for you!:D

Well herro rer . . . hic, hic,

So working 2 days/week, you off on a/l as well :)

Working for yourself is so much harder - need to be disiplined
    should be easy for you being an ex teacher :rotfl:

As for decluttering the booze - not a chance - they are kept for medicinal purposes, I once had the most almighty toothache - came in very handy :D Hmmmm that means I have 2 cupboards full of medicine :D
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    selloptape wrote: »
    Did I hear volunteers needed for a booze clearout? :D

Well herro rer ;)

Cleared out and put back in (well most :rotfl:) of hic, hic, it.

:beer:
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Well herro rer, Ed

Hope you get this one, or are you too young to remember ?? Good old SB.
  • bexster1975
    Options
    I'm on AL after next Monday and Tuesday. In honesty, I will be more busy with work over Easter than during term time! All good tho!

Mostly I don't feel I need much discipline to do my own thing. I suppose because I have wanted to for so long, and really enjoy it.

• shangaijimmy
    shangaijimmy Posts: 3,796 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There you go with a Spring clean, putting us all to shame! We watched the film Mr and Mrs Smith last night and after the fight in the house where it gets trashed (I'm being very presumptous here that people have watched it) Mrs SJ said "Oh that lovely house", for me to reply "Its still tidier than ours...". In the meantime i'm threatening to do a job list...
    MFW: Was: £136,000.......Now: £61,892.24......
    Mortgage Neutral Deficit: £43,082.90... Mortgage Neutral Savings: £18,809.34

MFiT-T6 #13 - £3,517 of £15,500 (22.69%)
    1% Mortgage Challenge 2022 - £157.59 of £650
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    I'm on AL after next Monday and Tuesday. In honesty, I will be more busy with work over Easter than during term time! All good tho!

Mostly I don't feel I need much discipline to do my own thing. I suppose because I have wanted to for so long, and really enjoy it.

Over Easter, are you crafting? must be lovely to have your own time, there is so much I want to do to the house now we have light mornings and evenings as well as spend a bit of recreational time.
    I have always said -
    " If you enjoy your work, it's work,
    If you don't like it, then its hard work"
    There you go with a Spring clean, putting us all to shame! We watched the film Mr and Mrs Smith last night and after the fight in the house where it gets trashed (I'm being very presumptous here that people have watched it) Mrs SJ said "Oh that lovely house", for me to reply "Its still tidier than ours...". In the meantime i'm threatening to do a job list...
    Oh, you do like to live dangerously, did you duck when the daggers came your way ??

• A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Nearly finished (I think) the kitchen, geeze I have a spare toaster, kettle, iron and microwave, maybe I should set up one of the spare rooms as a bedsit :rotfl:

Trouble is all that work and you can't see it, everything looks much the same :(, until you open the cabinets:D

Today I need to get tickets etc printed out as I don't have a printer :( (yet) - on the list of "to gets" :)
  • bexster1975
    Options
    Easter is major revision courses so I will be running about 7 days over two weeks. I have already begun crafting as I've started making the soft furnishings for the lounge. Just a couple of cushions to go.

I also have a small dark wood chest of drawers I acquired a while ago that I plan to refurbish and either use or sell depending :o

Over the next ten days I need to write the revision courses ( best to do that or 90 minute sessions can drag in front of 40 year 11s :D)

Am having a slow start, but a few bits to do before going out for lunch. Have a good morning. Leave the ( hic) medicine cupboard alone!

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure