Ikea integrated dishwasher

Options
123457»

Comments

• Renfrewmike
    Options
    A Dutch company has manufactured a kit to solve the problem. Google adapt-r to see it. Costs £79.99 but solves the problem. The door panel carries a separate pivot point mounted well below where the actual door pivots and is fastened just at the very top to the dishwasher door on a sliding arrangement. Door panel pivots well below the door hinge and slide up and beyond the top of the door when opened. Clever. I am fitting a Beko dishwasher at £199 but the Ikea unit is £375. Money saved!
  • Gillyflower56
    Options
    Hi
    I have been reading this thread as we are in the same position. I tried to find the sliding door hinges by name on the IKEA website and failed but have found them by searching for the part number so thought I would post it here in case it is of use to anyone else. It is 903.934.37 if you then look at product details you can see the pdf of the fitting instructions. We have decided to go for a free standing dishwasher instead but this clearly shows how to it it and how it works. I would bear in mind someone's earlier comment that it makes the door thicker so you probably need to have a good depth of space for the integrated dishwasher.
  • Mr_Singleton
    Mr_Singleton Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    Options
    Best just stay away from IKEA if you as me.
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi
    I have been reading this thread as we are in the same position. I tried to find the sliding door hinges by name on the IKEA website and failed but have found them by searching for the part number so thought I would post it here in case it is of use to anyone else. It is 903.934.37 if you then look at product details you can see the pdf of the fitting instructions. We have decided to go for a free standing dishwasher instead but this clearly shows how to it it and how it works. I would bear in mind someone's earlier comment that it makes the door thicker so you probably need to have a good depth of space for the integrated dishwasher.

Sorry to jump onto this thread. We had a kitchen fitted 3 years ago by IKEA with one of these behjalplig fixtures and it's been a nightmare. The dishwasher door fell off within a few months of fitting. Because the dishwasher wasn't IKEA I didn't think we could do anything. We had the IKEA fitters back for some other issue and they said that they do something better and should get IKEA to refit it. Has anyone else had similar problems and any feedback on the success. I think the new fixture is called Ersattare. Thanks
  • Gastines3
    Options
    Just bought an Ikea dishwasher that was on offer,fitted my existing dishwasher door on it ,not an ikea kitchen, no problem. Such a good buy also bought a £450 integrated washing machine,on offer to members for £225,yes £225. Fitted in utility room,no problems.
  • noscrubs101
    Options
    I have a non-ikea kitchen and was thinking about buying the Medelstor integrated dishwasher from Ikea.

Am I going to have problems? Is the Ikea dishwasher different measurements to standard slimline dishwashers?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback