Spring into Spring with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• selement
    selement Posts: 518 Forumite
    edited 23 May 2015 at 1:20PM
    Options
    1.5lb off for me this week :) I stayed on plan more than usual, a couple days I can't work out exact syns for but overall I think I was within for the whole week as it would only have been a little over on those days. Good to know I can lose more than half a pound if I try! Also this means I'm officially just over half way as I want to lose another 1 stone 5.5lb ideally and have now lost 1 stone 6lb :)
    I have been going gym a little less lately as I'm too busy... need to start going again soon though I was thinking about doing a muddy race for life 5k and should probably do some sort of running training.
    Trying to lose weight (13.5lb to go)
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,658 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 23 May 2015 at 1:22PM
    Options
    durham_mim wrote: »
    Pleased to report a 1LB LOSS SHALA
    Delighted for you mim. ETA: and you too selement:T
    Shame about your STS lois, maybe a few low carb/SP meals would shake things up a bit and give you a good loss next week.

Take care of you hanert. Try and have a proper meal this weekend, it's not good for you existing on cookies.:)

Well done on sticking with the placement MrsR. Hopefully it'll be the right sort of job for you.:)

Can any of you recommend a restaurant chain for SW friendly meals? Plus ideally the actual dishes!
    I don't know what sort of chains you have near you. Around here probably those that are SW friendly are a bit cheap and cheerful so it depends what sort of evening out you fancy. Harvester is where lots from my SW group eat as they do a plain, chargrilled chicken breast and then there's a salad bar. Greene King pubs do a good steak and salad but unfortunately no JPs so you're forced to have chips!;) Then if you have one of those Brazilian carvery type places where they bring unlimited meat to the table and there's a salad and veg bar, they can be good. Or there's ordinary carveries which are good if you can resist pork crackling, Yorkshires and too much gravy! Some of the chains are listed on syns online if there's a particular chain you fancy.

My EE plan for today:
    B: NAS Ribena, bacon, fried egg, HEB toast, HEA milk for teas
    L: not sure, probably JP & cottage cheese with pickles/salad bits
    D: Tesco pork (old pack;)), patatas bravas, mushrooms, peas
    Syns: squirt of HP, weekend wine:D
  • Smedley
    Smedley Posts: 257 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    0% fat yoghurts should not be hard to find in a Supermarket
    They usually have the big fat 0% label an them

Here is a starter
    http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=0%20yoghurt

Don't don't forget supermarket own brands (Aldi & Lidl too)
    Onken Fat Free Yoghurt 450g pot
    Don't forget Bio Yoghurt's

Hope this helps get you started
    SW loss= 15.5kg / 2st 6.2lb
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya everyone, I haven't been well all day today, I have felt really nauseous I have made my meals and not been able to eat them all.

I will post my losses if any tomorrow mid morning will post my Sunday menu plan whether I eat it or not remains to be seen..

Breakfast. All bran A/B strawberries raspberries

Lunch lentil and bacon soup. 2 Ryvita 3 Syns Apple

Dinner. Steak. Pots roast and jerseys veg of some kind gravy 2 Syns

Supper. 2 ryvita 3 Syns 2 morning coffee 2 Syns Orange

A milk B cereal
    8 Syns
    Water,NAS Vimto lemon squeezed into hot water.
  • maman
    Options
    wizkid1 wrote: »
    Hiya everyone, I haven't been well all day today, I have felt really nauseous I have made my meals and not been able to eat them all.

I will post my losses if any tomorrow mid morning will post my Sunday menu plan whether I eat it or not remains to be seen..

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. Hope you feel better soon.:)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,627 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Mrs R You are a star :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Options
    Smedley wrote: »
    0% fat yoghurts should not be hard to find in a Supermarket
    They usually have the big fat 0% label an them

Here is a starter
    http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=0%20yoghurt

Don't don't forget supermarket own brands (Aldi & Lidl too)
    Onken Fat Free Yoghurt 450g pot
    Don't forget Bio Yoghurt's

Hope this helps get you started

Just so you're aware, 0% yogurts aren't all syn free - the Yeo valley vanilla yogurt that appears on that link is 6 syns for a large pot.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • charlie-chan
    charlie-chan Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Lois_Lane wrote: »
    Just so you're aware, 0% yogurts aren't all syn free - the Yeo valley vanilla yogurt that appears on that link is 6 syns for a large pot.

LL :)

Ditto for the Aldi Fat Free Yogurts that come in either Strawberry or Vanilla Flavour.

"Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt ( 450g pot ) - 9 syns"
    "Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt (450g pot) - 5.5 syns (if I recall rightly from the SW syn calculator)"
    Competition Wins:

Glee Goodie Bag!
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,340 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    wizkid I am sorry you are not feeling well.Hope you are better soon.

I have had a good day today.

Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEB) with scrape marg (1/2 syn),Marmite,an apple

Lunch: very rude soup :rotfl:,followed by picking at ham,chicken pieces,plum tomatos,cucumber,a laughing cow mini craving (1/2 syn)

Snack:an apple

Tea:2 Heck sausages (2.5 each),mash potato(maybe a syn for flora light),carrots,brocolli,baked beans

Snack: an apple

not full allowance of skimmed milk used.
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• maman
    Options
    wizkid I am sorry you are not feeling well.Hope you are better soon.

I have had a good day today.

Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEB) with scrape marg (1/2 syn),Marmite,an apple

Lunch: very rude soup :rotfl:,followed by picking at ham,chicken pieces,plum tomatos,cucumber,a laughing cow mini craving (1/2 syn)

Snack:an apple

Tea:2 Heck sausages (2.5 each),mash potato(maybe a syn for flora light),carrots,brocolli,baked beans

Snack: an apple

not full allowance of skimmed milk used.

You're doing really well. Remember you can split your HEA between Laughing Cows and milk if you want.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure