The Happiness Fund.

Options

Comments

• savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Prize bruises on foot, legs, knees, arms, hand, shoulder and my behind! but nothing is broken. Good job it's too cold to wear a skirt!

Much resting and marking was done. I'm quite chuffed with myself. I have some marking to do tomorrow and then I am chilling in the glorious last day of the hols.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    I have just advertised 3 bags on ebay and a ring. OMG. I am so proud of myself.

I have done all my marking except one unit. Im sure that can wait a few weeks. Last day of hols. I just paid for some kitchen stuff. I am not sure if I should add this to my spending I think so so today I spent £3.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi SW,

Ah sorry to hear about your fall, hope your bruises are fading fast!

Well done on listing the stuff on ebay!!

Keep us posted on when they sell.

Dxxx
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    I have two watchers on a bag and one on a picture. The sale amount is v cheap but I just want to get rid of stuff. lol.

Work was fine but I felt so sorry for myself I bought a bag of crisps so that was 90p blown. lol. I have the day off tomorrow and must get some sandwich filling and also some fresh bananas. So much for a no spend year. lol. I will try again.
  • Skint_yet_Again
    Options
    You did better than me SW, I bought a ham roll £1.80 :o

Now I’ve been to aldi & bought rolls & ham & bananas and will take food with me.
    0% credit card £1360 & 0% Car Loan £7500 ~ paid in full JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE 🤗
    House sale OCT 2022 = NOW MORTGAGE FREE 🤗
    House purchase completed FEB 2023 🥳🍾 Left work. 🤗

Retired at 55 & now living off the equity £10k a year (until pensions start at 60 & 67).

Previous Savings diary https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5597938/get-a-grip/p1

Living off savings diary
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6429003/escape-to-the-country-living-off-savings/p1
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Oaft I spent about £10 yesterday on rubbish!

Dxxx
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    Thank you both I am feeling better now. I was v tired today and rested a lot on my day off. I did a tiny bit of marking, some tidying and had a NSD. I am hoping a lady is coming tomorrow evening to buy some of my rubbish on facebay. I hope I can declutter a bit.
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    OMG, today was a NSD and then the lady turned up to buy my clutter and I made £27!. Yay.
  • Kittikins
    Kittikins Posts: 5,335 Forumite
    Options
    Excellent news! Great money start to the year :)
  • savingwannabe
    edited 9 January 2020 at 9:23PM
    Options
    Hello Kitty, it is Thursday evening and the mother of the fleabay shopper came and only had £20 instead of £22 so I gave it to her. I am delighted to have cleared out more stuff. I will have made £47 in total and decluttered too.

On a negative front however, I have accidentally spent £0.90 in canteen at work but I had a bothersome student to deal with and it was that or vodka. lol
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure