Time to step up to the plate..

Options

Comments

• liltdiddylilt
    Options
    stepup what sad news. I hope you are doing ok. You enjoy that wine, every last drop! Sending my love and thoughts to your mum. Hope she gets better soon.

6%!! :D well done you!! xx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Thanks Lilty <insert dodgy hugs here>!

Don't know where to find all the fab hug emoticons, and I particularly like the dancing bananas I saw on another thread. I'll need those for when (NOT IF!) I pay off any of the cards I think.

Time for a summary of Feb (happy St David's Day!)
    Total paid off my target CC1: 6.7% :j pleased with that
    Total paid off total debt: 2.5%
    Total in savings a/c: £608

Plan for March:
    Keep going with the Payment a Day & Tilly Tidies!
    When I get paid on 15th, shift anything over £500 from savings onto CC1.
    Revisit SOA with current figures

Plan for today is to visit mum in hospital..
    I have some of DD's clothes finishing on ebay tonight, up to £20ish so far. Half the money is hers (she's a good negotiator!)

And I think that's probably about all .. it's a beautiful day. Might potter in the garden if I get chance. The chickens have ramped up egg production which is good, they like the nicer weather too.

have a good Sunday everyone xx
    LBM 1st Feb 2015 £18182 to go :o
    my diary: time to step up to the plate. SPC#079
  • liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hey stepup

How lovely that you have chickens!! I used to have them when I was a kid. Best eggs in the world.

Hope your mum was ok today? Big hugs to you... Good luck for your March plans. I am sure you will stomp them! xx

DD sounds like an MSE'er ;)...
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Hi Lilty

Mum is out of hospital :D phew! Back home with us for a couple of days before she goes home to Dad. She's very tired but has eaten a reasonable tea, and I'm just making her a cuppa before bed. I'm exhausted.. It's been a stressful w/e. And not very MSE, as the hospital car park charges a fortune!

On the plus side, I checked my PayPal a/c and I've got £25 in there that I'd forgotten about. And DDs clothes have gone for £38! (10 items) which is more than I anticipated. (DD is definitely an MSE!!!)

Thanks for stopping by, I do appreciate it xxx
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Today's OP to CC1 is £11.37.

Another silly stupid busy day. Can feel my stress levels going up and up, I'm going to listen to my meditation app before I go to bed. I had to have the afternoon at home as Mum was so bad again. Thank goodness my work is pretty flexible. We went to the GP and now, finally, she's got steroids and antibiotics. Her breathing seems easier already.

Am so tired I haven't really thought about money as much as normal. Did a Mr T shop this evening while DD was at her theatre group (£2.50 a week! Bargain!!) and then home, and did some more work while mum was watching some odd programmes. Is it the weekend yet?
  • juicyjackieb
    Options
    finding-nemo-just-keep-swimming-gif.html

Yep, nearly the weekend pet xx
    Goal to Clear Debts £4592 Total Progress since 03/10/2020 £2802
    Overdraft £1000 PAID OFF JAN 2021
    iPhone £817 PAID February 2021
    CC was £2775 now £1790 Savings - £42.11
    Check out my debt diary here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6197423/keto-cash-credit-card-debt-goals-for-2021/p1?new=1
    Weight loss since 2018 following a FRUGAL Keto lifestyle Lost so far - 115lbs -85lbs To go!
    Follow my Frugal Keto journey here: https://www.youtube.com/user/juicyjackie
  • liltdiddylilt
    Options
    Hey you! Lovely to hear about your momma being home with you Best place for her. My dad has some odd form of COPD type lung issues that he consistently needs steroids and antibiotics for every few weeks so I feel for you. Hope mum picks up soon!

Good about work. I am wishing away the time to next Monday. Isn't that terrible? Even more so that it is because Jelly will hopefully be back at nursery and I will finally get a seconds peace. Bad mummy alert but my stress levels match yours right now.

Keep strong. Big hugs. And well done on the OP! And eBay! xx
  • abba1772
    abba1772 Posts: 7,746 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Hope you mum gets better soon xx
    NEXT TARGET: Halifax credit card DEC 22 £0 / £4499.12
    POAMAYC 2011 £6378.35 POAMAYC 2012 £5000.78
    POAMAYC 2013 £3480.04 POAMAYC 2014 £4085.14
    POAMAYC 2015 £7565.24 POAMAYC 2016 £8000.90 POAMAYC 2017 £7278.80 POAMAYC 2018 £13208.18POAMAYC 2019 £13309.28 POAMAYC 2020 £15026.05
  • stepuptothepl8
    Options
    Aww thanks Lilty and Abba, mum is better today, still a bit weak and feeble but definitely a bit better. I've had a good day too, out of the office, but managed to accomplish a fair bit. How do I post pictures? Had a fab view I'd like to share :D

A small OP to savings today, £5.70. Got a gin in hand, finally sitting down now.. Stress levels easing a bit. How's Jelly? Hope she's better. I'll go check the other threads now.. xx
  • liltdiddylilt
    Options
    Phew about mum. Jelly about the same as her. Still not eating, still weak and very clingy, but sick free and drank a bit more today.

Woohoo to your OP :D and even more so to the Gin. I could join you right now and I don't really drink. But Jaeger is all I have. :p

Big hugs xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure