Mink
  • Curry_QueenCurry_Queen Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    Ohhhhhh Squeaky will be nicking that for his collection :D

alcheshirecat6dz.gif
    "An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
    ~
    It is that what you do, good or bad,
    will come back to you three times as strong!

• squeakysqueaky Forumite
    14.1K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker I'm a Volunteer Board Guide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhadderyaMEAN WILL BE ?????

It's STOLEN already :):):):)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • mink35mink35 Forumite
    6.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    blimey that was quick :D
    Mink
  • squeakysqueaky Forumite
    14.1K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker I'm a Volunteer Board Guide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't call me "Quick Draw McSqueaky" for nothing :)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • What about something like this during the summer to stop him getting out through the window?:-

http://www.betterware.co.uk/
    Insect Window Screen 18103
    Easy-trim window screen to prevent insects from flying in through an open window. Allows fresh air to circulate. Attach around window frame using the self-adhesive touch-fastening strip. 130 x 150cm. See also Door Insect Screen Offer (Code 19362).

nr: 12003443

ps12003443.jpg[font=Verdana, Arial]£4.99
    [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial]p12003443.jpg

[/font]

Lidl have something very similar on sale wsl from today for £1.79 :D
    http://www.lidl.co.uk
    The IVF worked;DS born 2006.
  • Paul_VarjakPaul_Varjak Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just read this in today's newspaper:

"Her owner gave her up because she kept killing birds and it upset him"

What does he expect a cat to do?

Last night I was woken up by my one of my cats cat who had obviously brought in a bird through the cat flap. When I got up a few hours later there were feathers everywhere but no sign of the bird. Then I noticed my cat looking at the top of the door.

There was the bird, apparently uninjured and I managed to coax it towards the door and off it flew! I was absolutely amazed it had survived.
  • Penny-Wise_4Penny-Wise_4 Forumite
    221 Posts
    Murtle wrote:
    Queenie - love the term furbaby.....thought it was the name of your cat!!!!

water from a bowl.....purlease mine like it from the bath/shower or the sink/basin.....have to keep the toilet seat down so the don't accidently jump in (hope they wouldn't drink from it).......I just put water down to make myself feel better and to accidently kick it, when I'm half asleep!!!

One of my cats likes to drink from the toilet. We try to keep the lid down - but when she hears the lid being opened she just runs over and pops her head down – even if Mr Pennywise is using it :eek: – No matter how may times she gets sprinkled on she doesn’t learn!
    Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
  • spendaholicspendaholic Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    There was the bird, apparently uninjured and I managed to coax it towards the door and off it flew! I was absolutely amazed it had survived.

I've rescued birds from the inside of my cat's mouth! :eek:
    spendy/she/her
    Highest debt: £35k (2005); Current debt: < £2k (2021)
    MY WINS
    £3,541 CASH; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • mogginsmoggins Forumite
    5.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    My PITB decided to go ratting the other night, I wouldn't mind but she deposited it right outside the back door, I came within millimetres of stepping on it when I went out for my morning coffee :(
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides