12-24 weeks pregnant (part 4)

Options

Comments

• Safm
    Safm Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone, can I please join? :)

I have been reading the forums for quite a few years but never joined in.

I'm currently 19 weeks with my first child after a few scares in the early weeks I'm finally allowing myself to believe it's happening.
  • MancMama4
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations X
    MancMama4 (35) TTC since Apr 15, MMC Dec 15, Our Rainbow Baby Charlie arrived Dec 16 :heart2:
  • newcook
    newcook Posts: 5,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    good morning all!

I suppose I should put on my big girl pants and go across to the other thread now I'm past 24 weeks but I dont want to yet!

had my midwife check-up yesterday and mentioned about sore hips from sleeping on my side and she said that we can sleep on our backs but to make sure we are not lay flat and propped up at an angle! I've already started sleeping on a million pillows on my side anyway so its good to know that if I roll on my back in my sleep its ok.

dont think my baby liked the midwife pressing down with the doppler to check heartbeat as she kept kicking each time in the spot the midwife touched as if to say 'get off'!

everything is starting to feel more real by the day now - got MATB1 form yesterday, and being beaten up from the inside several times a day (which I love!), off to get paint and stuff for the nursery at the end of the month and washing and vacuum packing little clothes! even got a little washing bag for socks and scratch mitts etc so the washing machine doesnt eat them like it does with my foot-tights!
  • MancMama4
    Options
    Yikes, 24 weeks today!! Better dip my toe in on the "big" thread... eeeeek!! Obviously still going to lurk here every day anyway :)

Hope everyone is ok, thank goodness the heat has broken might get some sleep tonight x
    MancMama4 (35) TTC since Apr 15, MMC Dec 15, Our Rainbow Baby Charlie arrived Dec 16 :heart2:
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Ooh gosh you're all moving on! Will anyone else still.be here with me?! So happy for you all though :-)

15 weeks on Sunday and still doing well. Finally telling people which has actually helped me relax. Plus got a lovely week away next week to just chill out :-)
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I'm still here. 19 weeks today, so a while to go for me until I'm on the big thread cats. x

Glad all is going well with both of you newcook and Mancmama - look forward to seeing you on the other thread in 5 weeks.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • MancMama4
    Options
    Wow 15 and 19 weeks already cats and mouse!! Time is flying! Glad all is well with you both.

Off work all of next week and cannot wait... this working full time lark is tiring x
  • PinkGladioli
    Options
    Hello ladies.

Coming over to join you, had first scan this afternoon and measure at 12 1.
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Welcome Pink. Xx
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • Safm
    Safm Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    I had my 20 week scan today, baby was not in a good position although we got measurements for legs, arms, brain, kidney and bladder so I have to go back next week. This will be my 6th scan and it always amazes me there is a little person growing in there :)

Also I'm 20 weeks so I can start counting down :)

Hope everyone else is getting on ok :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure