Options
1365366367368369371»

Comments

• Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    so found out on Friday we are having a little girl so really happy

then today my brother asked me to leave the baby with my MIL for his wedding! Wouldn't mind but wedding is October so baby will be around 3 1/2 months old my mil lives 3 1/2 hours away from the wedding and we'll be gone just under 3 days. So now I'll have to attend the wedding on my own (which im dreading as have major anxiety so lots of new people is my idea of sheer bloody hell) so OH can sit in the hotel with the baby

He knows me and MIL don't get on as it is so leaving her for that long at that age is just not an option.
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • GingerSaurus
    Options
    Congratulations Faith!

That does put you in a difficult position. I wouldn’t want to leave a baby that young to travel that far even with my parents who I’m really close to. We didn’t have children at our wedding but we did make an exception for OH’s brother and SIL. They had a long way to travel and no-one to look after their son.
  • Faith177
    Faith177 Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Faith!

That does put you in a difficult position. I wouldn’t want to leave a baby that young to travel that far even with my parents who I’m really close to. We didn’t have children at our wedding but we did make an exception for OH’s brother and SIL. They had a long way to travel and no-one to look after their son.

Thanks Hun

I just can’t understand the sudden change he knew about the baby before he booked the venue and we’ve had several chats about the wedding and this is the first he’s mentioned of it.

He mentioned something about he’s told the bar there won’t be any kids but a 3 1/2 month old is hardly going to go anywhere near the bar. I know she’s my daughter but I don’t think she’ll be taking after me that young :rotfl:
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019 :T
  • Rambosmum
    Rambosmum Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    Options
    Hello, just bumping this as here have been some enquiries as to its whereabouts!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback