Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence....

Options
1515253545557»

Comments

• constantworrier
    Options
    Emzilla wrote: »
    Thanks for posting the picture. They are lovely little boys and you must be very proud of them.

Merry Christmas to you and your family :xmassmile

Emz xx
    ThankYouBearHug.gif
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Hey mrs, glad you made it through your busy season relatively unscathed health wise. I'm impressed by the additional money you make too.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st10lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 42.4% through my pb challenge.
  • Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks INOD :) - I hope you've had a good Christmas.

So, as you can see from my signature, the first CCJ payment has been made. I received all the extra money (including MS money and the £20 survey payment), so made the payment yesterday. I'll start from scratch now for January's payment, which is due on the 31st.

I haven't done much over the past couple of days, but will start trying to earn again. I've got a few MS jobs lined up over the next couple of weeks.

Before Christmas, I signed up for the Cineworld Unlimited card. It will cost £16.90 a month, but I'll also be able to take someone else with me for free using my CEA carers card. So OH and I can see as many films as we want for that monthly fee. It'll deter us from spending money on meals out and going to the pub, plus the cinema is literally round the corner from us.

I'm still toying with the idea of starting a new diary for 2016.

Emz xx
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I really like the idea of the cinema card.

I too am pondering the new dairy thing. Congratulations on the first payment :)

hope your Christmas was good XX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Emzilla
    Options
    I really like the idea of the cinema card.

I too am pondering the new dairy thing. Congratulations on the first payment :)

hope your Christmas was good XX

Hi Buffy :)

Christmas was good thanks. The kids had a good time, which is the main thing.

Hope you had a good one. I'll look out for your new diary if you start one :)

Emz xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,374 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great news on first payment. :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Emzilla
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Great news on first payment. :j

Thanks Lou - only 35 to go!!

Hope you had a nice Christmas :)

Emz xx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Emzilla wrote: »
    Thanks Lou - only 35 to go!!

Hope you had a nice Christmas :)

Emz xx

You'll be surprised how quickly that 35 months pass:j. When I started my DMP I had 6 1/2 years to look forward to:eek: but in 3 months time I'll have done 3 years of it and by the autumn I'll be halfway there:j. Who'd have imagined I'd be doing cartwheels at the thought of only owing just under £30,000 which is what I'll be doing soon?:o

Keep your chin up, you'll get there. We all have faith in your determination:A
  • Emzilla
    Options
    I've decided to start a new diary and will post again when it's up and running :)

Emz xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport