Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence....

Options

Comments

• Emzilla
    Emzilla Posts: 3,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just managed to bag 5 MS jobs on Friday. Total pay £30 plus I get lots of free products :T

Emz xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    I've spent all morning doing surveys :wall: - here's what I've gotten out of it:
    • Pure Profile: £1.40 - £13.80 to go for £25 cash
    • Valued Opinions: completed one survey, but not sure how much it was for - £12.75 to go for £15 Amazon voucher
    • You Gov: 100 points - 4,325 points to go for £50 cash _pale_
    • Opinion World: £6 Amazon voucher, which I've already received :j
    • Superpoints: button clicked - 12,046 to go for £10 Amazon voucher
    • Just the Answer: 273 points earned - One of them hasn't cleared yet, so I'll be able to claim a £5 Amazon voucher when it does.
    • Panel Base: 40p - £3.10 to go for £10 cash
    Stopping for my lunch now :)

Emz xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Another 80p survey done on Panel Base. I've also gotten that £4 online MS job submitted.

I've had to get an extension on the TB article. Wasn't counting on spending so long doing the surveys this morning and really need to get some housework done this afternoon before I go to work. I should be able to do it tomorrow morning.

Emz xx
  • constantworrier
    Options
    Emzilla wrote: »
    Thank you!! :A

I've done the survey, so hopefully £20 will be winging it's way to me shortly :T

Emz xx
    l_cuddle.jpg
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,615 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Such a shame you couldent change your hours :(:wink:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Afternoon :)

Quick post before I have to get ready for work. Doing 6-9 today.

Not done much in the way of earning today. I've been trying to tidy the house up and had to clean out the degus too. Doesn't help that OH has gone on his Christmas work party tonight and is staying over, which means I'm left getting the flat ready for his parents coming over tomorrow evening.

I've done a few surveys today, but none that have allowed me to cash out. I also got an email about that £20 survey I did Tuesday, so should get the payment for that soon.

I've got a load more online MS jobs too. It's £21.50 in total, but I have to make a purchase from a website, that I don't get reimbursed for, so will have to factor that in. I've just ordered something for £2, which was the cheapest thing I could find. I also found a code for free delivery, or that would have cost me an extra £4.95 :eek:. So £19.50 worth of work for 4 surveys - not bad at all :)

Emz xx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Great earnings on the survey and MS jobs:T

Don't forget when OH's parents stay that you need to spend as little as possible. You're not a free all-inclusive hotel, contrary to what they seem to think:eek:. I'm sure you're fine with it but I just get the impression that OH isn't as 'on board' as he needs to be where his parents are concerned;)
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Just a quick post before I start work at 2pm. I'm not even going to mention OH's parents as they just wind me up.

Managed to save a few pounds today. I've wrapped up the box of chocs my friend got me (very nice gift, but I just don't eat chocolates like that. It's Cadbury's or nothing for me) and will give them as my secret Santa. My mum has given me a smellies gift set she didn't want and I'll give that to the same friend that gave me the chocs. I also avoided buying a pack of cards for the people at work by using some I had from last year. Just about had enough for everyone (unless I've forgotten someone, which is bound to have happened!). So saved myself around £15 there :)

I did the MS jobs yesterday. So will hopefully get paid the £30. Also got £14.80 worth of stuff that should get reimbursed. Some of it we won't use, so I'll just give it to family members or donate it to a food bank.

And the best thing was that I found some bonus money in a bingo account (think it got deposited as an advent thing). Took me a while, but I played through it and then had a go at the slots and managed to withdraw £50 :T. That will be in my account at some point next week.

When all these payments start to trickle through, I'll move them over into another account and build up to January's CCJ payment. I'll make sure this month's payment gets done next week to ensure it gets there on time.

Emz xx
  • Magpie100
    Options
    Hi Emz,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in - I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I love your diary and admire your determination. I hope you don't mind me asking, but is there a reason you wouldn't consider bankruptcy to sort this debt out? It's just that it seems like a big mountain to climb when you are also dealing with your health issues, too. Perhaps it is something you have thought about and considered, but it is driving me crazy seeing how much you have to contend with and now this CCJ.

I just think that it would be amazing if you could draw a line under it all and then deal only with your health.

As I say, I hope I'm not stepping out of line here, but I feel that if anyone could do with a clean slate and a break it's you.

Good luck with it whatever you decide to do.

Mags100 xx
  • Emzilla
    Options
    Thanks for posting Mags :A. Whilst I won't rule out bankruptcy in the future, I just don't want to take that path just yet.

Emz xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport