🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Please put your posts on relevant airline thread, not a new one

Options

Comments

• NoviceAngel
    NoviceAngel Posts: 2,271 Forumite
    Options
    Skid_Marks wrote: »
    and featuring Novice Angel(triangle).

Yes, It was me playing the triangle but you wiped your Skid Marks all over the place, geeees you owe my mummy a dry cleaning bill......
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!

Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Skid_Marks
    Skid_Marks Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, It was me playing the triangle but you wiped your Skid Marks all over the place, geeees you owe my mummy a dry cleaning bill......

No problem, I will pay her out of my Jet2 compensation.;)
  • NoviceAngel
    Options
    housekeeping
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!

Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bumpety bump
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • NoviceAngel
    Options
    found on page 2

• NoviceAngel
    Options
    back to page 1

• NoviceAngel
    Options
    Found on page 3

• Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,563 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Found on page 3

with a number of the Airline threads too I bet...
  • NoviceAngel
    Options
    Caz3121 wrote: »
    with a number of the Airline threads too I bet...

Page 4 this time Caz

• JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    for noobs that don't look more than 2 threads down....
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills