🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Please put your posts on relevant airline thread, not a new one

Options

Comments

• NoviceAngel
    Options
    Thanks Caz, I'd done the deed the last three times, I was starting to think it was just me that wanted this at the top?!?
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!

Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,563 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    moving back to page 1
  • Skid_Marks
    Options
    Bumped.

It's at times like this that Novice Angel is conspicuous by his absence!
  • NoviceAngel
    NoviceAngel Posts: 2,271 Forumite
    Options
    lol So I'm loved for bumping?!?!?

I'm starting to feel much better after a short hospital visit, I plan to be back from tomorrow morning...........

Just got hundreds of threads to catch up on and an inbox which is 100% full.

Cheers,

NoviceAngel

PS Now I'm almost back you'll wish I was gone again :p:beer:
    After reading PtL Vaubans Guide , please don't desert us, hang around and help others!

Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Skid_Marks
    Options
    That's great news........
    Did you have an operation for a hernia caused by bumping ?
    or
    Did you have treatment for something you picked up off two birds?
    or
    In the true spirit of a Yorkshire Xmas did you go into hospital in order to save on the cost of a turkey?
    Good to hear from you and I really am pleased that you are feeling much better.
  • NoviceAngel
    Options
    LMAO @ Skid Marks ~ all of the above:T:p:rotfl:

Bumped back to page 1

• NoviceAngel
    edited 28 January 2015 at 2:57PM
    Options
    Bumped again, but it will make no difference because nobody actually reads it!

We live in hope

EDIT ~ looking back even through this thread, it's obvious that the creation of new threads, is an annoyance to us all.

I notice JP and Vauban said that they will stop answering them, I think this only works if all of us regular helpers all agree, I'm up for doing the same, if they go unanswered at all eventually, hopefully new members will take the hint

I'm going to reply with http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=5101437

• JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bumped for Noobs, "we was" ers and people who don't read the first thread...
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bumped again.
    Personally, I am not even going to read posts that are not on the correct airline thread, let alone answer them.
    This board is way too cluttered with "personal threads" because the OP probably hasn't bothered to read the FAQ or Vauban's most excellent guide.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • Dr_Watson
    Options
    JPears wrote: »
    Bumped again.
    Personally, I am not even going to read posts that are not on the correct airline thread, let alone answer them.
    This board is way too cluttered with "personal threads" because the OP probably hasn't bothered to read the FAQ or Vauban's most excellent guide.

Same as JP, been ignoring them for a while now.
    So when it gets cluttered -lets just do a bunch of bumping to get page 1 looking like it should.
    Successfully sued Ryanair in 2013/14...and have been 'helping' litigants since then.

Current known score:-
    Dr Watson 35 - 0 Ryanair / Ince and Co

Go to post 622 on the Ryanair thread to read how to sue them safely.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport