Shifting this debt one £ at a time.

Options

Comments

• Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    sorry to hear about your ring I hope it turns up soon. how many weeks are you now xx
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • OrangeFairy
    OrangeFairy Posts: 2,630 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Jwil,

Sorry to hear LO has chicken pox - I hope he has it mildly.

My DD didn't get it until she was 5 which was 2 weeks before we flew to cyprus to get married....I picked the last spot of her nose as I was so paranoid the airport would see and not let her fly....she now has a tiny dip in her nose :(

Exciting new washing machine - we are looking to buy a new one in the new couple of months - mine likes to take little nibbles of of our clothes randomly and washed clothes don't smell so fresh anymore

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

OF x
    Orange Fairy
    House Purchased April 19 :) CC1=? CC2=? DH CC= Mortgage Overpay = £0 Savings = £0 Xmas savings = £0 Weightloss = 0 lb

• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,343 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    brizzledfw wrote: »
    Best of luck with week ahead. V glad you've had it as a child. Pity tho it couldn't have been in a years time so you've have got both kids through it in one go....

Try and take it easy and sleep when he does..

Laters x
    Hi Jwil,

Sorry to hear LO has chicken pox - I hope he has it mildly.

My DD didn't get it until she was 5 which was 2 weeks before we flew to cyprus to get married....I picked the last spot of her nose as I was so paranoid the airport would see and not let her fly....she now has a tiny dip in her nose :(

Exciting new washing machine - we are looking to buy a new one in the new couple of months - mine likes to take little nibbles of of our clothes randomly and washed clothes don't smell so fresh anymore

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

OF x

Thanks guys :)

Brizzle - I was hoping they'd both get it next year too!

He's been suffering with it poor little chap, hopefully we are over the worst now though, I could do with some sleep!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • jwil
    Options
    sorry to hear about your ring I hope it turns up soon. how many weeks are you now xx

Thanks Happy, I'm 25 weeks now :)
  • jwil
    Options
    Well the last few days have been hard work. I'm shattered from being up much of the night - got all that to look forward to again soon :eek:

Little jwil is still asleep now though, so hoping he's turning a corner.

I haven't achieved much, did manage to get some ebay items packed and posted yesterday. Have sold another 2 items overnight, so have just packed them as well.

Have redeemed another £15 in amazon vouchers :T

Going to try and get some stuff sorted and listed now. We'll see how it goes.

Hope everyone is well :)
  • DedicatedDFW
    DedicatedDFW Posts: 4,234 Forumite
    Options
    hi jwil - i'm with p&f no more heavy lifting / dragging etc. :naughty: aw poor little jwil ((hugs)) i remember having chicken pox and even though it wasn't a particularly bad case of them it was uncomfortable.

You are doing so well with your payments jwil and with a tip run and washing machines gone i bet you are gaining some space back :T

hope your wedding ring turns up xx
    CC1:T £[STRIKE]2531[/STRIKE] £1460
    MORTGAGE OVERPAYMENTS: £10575.20 Target £12,100
    MF Date: [STRIKE]August 2042[/STRIKE] May 2035
    Declutter 1000 things by Xmas 2015! 53/1000
  • jwil
    Options
    Setting my September targets:

1.[STRIKE]£76[/STRIKE] - £76C1
    2.[STRIKE]£52[/STRIKE] - £52 MI
    3.[STRIKE]£1840[/STRIKE] - £1840 LI
    4.[STRIKE]£600[/STRIKE] - £600 HA
    5.[STRIKE]£750[/STRIKE] - £750 BCM

Total: [STRIKE]£3318[/STRIKE] - £3318
  • jwil
    Options
    hi jwil - i'm with p&f no more heavy lifting / dragging etc. :naughty: aw poor little jwil ((hugs)) i remember having chicken pox and even though it wasn't a particularly bad case of them it was uncomfortable.

You are doing so well with your payments jwil and with a tip run and washing machines gone i bet you are gaining some space back :T

hope your wedding ring turns up xx

Thanks DDFW :)
  • jwil
    Options
    I've set my September targets above. I'm not sure I'll do particularly well as I've got a lot of expenses to pay this month. Various bills, a couple of birthdays and we need to book the ferry and hotels for our holiday. Also I have to take the cat to the vet for her jabs otherwise she can't go in the cattery.

I've just redeemed another £10 amazon voucher so that and the other ones I've done recently are going towards birthday presents which all helps!

I've also sold a fairly chunky item, so pleased with that as well!

I've got an annoying ebayer who claims the item I sent them are not the same as the photo (they say there is more there!!) Not sure why this is a problem, but their feedback suggests that they complain about at least 25% of their purchases so they have been reported to ebay. I offered them a refund on return, so will see if they come back.
  • DedicatedDFW
    DedicatedDFW Posts: 4,234 Forumite
    Options
    **fingers crossed** for some good sales to help with those targets jwil :)

it is so annoying when that happens on the bay of e :mad: grrsome!

ooh holidays sound fun :D

thank you for your supportive post on my thread jwil :) it really helps xx
    CC1:T £[STRIKE]2531[/STRIKE] £1460
    MORTGAGE OVERPAYMENTS: £10575.20 Target £12,100
    MF Date: [STRIKE]August 2042[/STRIKE] May 2035
    Declutter 1000 things by Xmas 2015! 53/1000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income