Finally taken delivery of my Lexus IS250 SE-L to replace my run about Yaris!

Options

Comments

• darkmatter101
    Options
    Look, I do have an M3, whether you believe me or not I do not mind. From now on I will not needlessly bring up my car if that makes everyone happy.
  • Herzlos
    Herzlos Posts: 14,726 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Maybe the Yaris is real? Who knows.

I don't think many people would brag about having a Yaris :j

My sister had one, and it was pretty good, but still.
  • BeenThroughItAll
    Options
    I definitely do acknowledge the GT86 and have tremendous respect for that car. I was thinking about that car when I posted that statement but like I said before the GT86,Supra, GT-4WD celica are all a completely different kettle of fish and cannot be compared to standard Toyota cars.

Still going? Don't you think it's about time you just gave up trying to sound clever?

You lied, you got found out.

As I've already suggested, how about you actually just be the big man you keep pretending to be, man the f**k up and admit you were in the wrong, and stop being such a monumental tosspiece.
  • Joe_Horner
    Joe_Horner Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [...]From now on I will not needlessly bring up my car if that makes everyone happy.

Oh, you have no idea how happy that'd make us :)
  • BeenThroughItAll
    Options
    Look, I do have an M3, whether you believe me or not I do not mind. From now on I will not needlessly [strike]bring up my car[/strike] post meaningless drivel if that makes everyone happy.

That'd be great. Thanks.
  • darkmatter101
    Options
    Still going? Don't you think it's about time you just gave up trying to sound clever?

You lied, you got found out.

As I've already suggested, how about you actually just be the big man you keep pretending to be, man the f**k up and admit you were in the wrong, and stop being such a monumental tosspiece.

Fine, I admit my statement that Toyota's are not RWD was wrong. I only wish to redeem myself and to help others on this forum
  • Johnnytwostep
    Options
    Here is the OP with his M3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuLKAe98Qds
  • BeenThroughItAll
    Options
    Fine, I admit my statement that Toyota's are not RWD was wrong. I only wish to redeem myself and to help others on this forum

You really are beyond help. I give up.
  • Joe_Horner
    Joe_Horner Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fine, I admit my statement that Toyota's are not RWD was wrong.

Sadly, I suspect you'll find that being wrong about technical details really is the least of your sins as far as most here are concerned. It's a bit like apologising for shoplifting but not mentioning the multiple axe murder victims buried under your car-port.

Incidentally, I'd suggest moving them if I were you - the decomposition gasses can play havoc with steel and the smell will affect resale :beer:
  • DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Look, I do have an M3, whether you believe me or not I do not mind. From now on I will not needlessly bring up my car if that makes everyone happy.

I'm not sure why you keep harbouring on about the vehicle you have?
    It's not out of reach for many posters/readers here, whether they buy it outright or on credit.
    Any car owner will tell you, you don't get opposite gender (or the same for those that way inclined) throwing themselves at you for the car you drive. No one looks up to you, you get a car to get from A-B or a fancy car to reward yourself (if you feel that way) .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure