Finally taken delivery of my Lexus IS250 SE-L to replace my run about Yaris!

Options

Comments

• Horizon81
    Horizon81 Posts: 1,594 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Even when totally busted he continues living a lie!

Cue his immininent disappearance followed by a Newbie appearing soon with an unhealthy love for BMW M cars.
  • colino
    colino Posts: 5,059 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Ah, just like, "I'll bring the wife to have a look at it", translates into, I wanted a go of it, but can't possibly afford it, we now know the, "vague" phrase, "Finally taken delivery of", translates into, I saw a big shiny car that um likes from the school bus. It was lucky, I'd just stopped licking the window.
  • IanMSpencer
    Options
    I hope other people join me in reporting his posts. His trollish comments in other threads about cars people should buy is worse than unhelpful, and it is against the principle of the site.

Not everyone wants or can afford a flashy car and boasting about your car, especially when it turns out to be lies, is just unpleasant.

In future, if anyone goes around giving unhelpful advice as a means of showing off, make sure you report them.
  • Johnnytwostep
    Options
    this attitude is what i got it into a mess in the first place, economically.
    People, who clearly cant afford 'luxury' cars etc wanting them when they should just do with what they can afford.
  • oldhand
    oldhand Posts: 3,748 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Was going to inform you all about my taking delivery of a new car freshener this morning at a great saving but after reading this demolition job dont think I will bother..........:(
  • Johnnytwostep
    Options
    oldhand wrote: »
    Was going to inform you all about my taking delivery of a new car freshener this morning at a great saving but after reading this demolition job dont think I will bother..........:(

did you really take delivery of it, or where you just looking in 'air freshener monthly' and saw one you liked but couldn't afford it:)
  • oldhand
    oldhand Posts: 3,748 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    did you really take delivery of it, or where you just looking in 'air freshener monthly' and saw one you liked but couldn't afford it:)

Knew I should have just stayed in bed this morning.............:(:(
  • jbainbridge
    Options
    I'm not sure which car to take out this weekend ... only my imagination is the limit ...
  • BeenThroughItAll
    Options
    I'm not sure which car to take out this weekend ... only my imagination is the limit ...

I found Darkmatter101's M car:

96bc2b102fc2b0c73255f3e5d91af5e3_zpsa7b60025.jpg
  • BeenThroughItAll
    Options
    this attitude is what i got it into a mess in the first place, economically.
    People, who clearly cant afford 'luxury' cars etc wanting them when they should just do with what they can afford.

Luckily he's not old enough to get credit yet. He might learn by the time he reaches his 18th birthday in seven or eight years' time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure