We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Finally taken delivery of my Lexus IS250 SE-L to replace my run about Yaris!

Options

Comments

• Beachview_2
    Options
    DUTR wrote: »
    Neil Andrew Palmer born 1951 ?
    Strangely the dvla have this as a 2013 model :question:

It was registered in September 2013 - as seen on Glass's Guide
  • Johnnytwostep
    Options
    StrongWork wrote: »
    pwn3d.

Mental note made to ignore this poster in future. :money:

dont ignore OP, gives some amusement
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,487 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A £15,000 Lexus IS250 :eek:

Thought you were looking at something like a Honda Civic with a maximum budget of £3000 :rotfl:

Quite sad really.

Its probably a relative has been looking - like i'm starting to suspect its a relative or friend who owns the m3....
  • BeenThroughItAll
    Options
    motorguy wrote: »
    Its probably a relative has been looking - like i'm starting to suspect its a relative or friend who owns the m3....

If they have, they've not bought the bloody thing yet. Nice sales chap keeps calling me to ask when I want to test drive it!
  • Johnnytwostep
    Options
    motorguy wrote: »

or he just saw one pass him the other day and liked the look of it
  • k3lvc
    k3lvc Posts: 4,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If they have, they've not bought the bloody thing yet. Nice sales chap keeps calling me to ask when I want to test drive it!

Tell him you've seen it's been sold but you might be interested in the Yaris they've got coming in (but you want it for a knock down price in light of the dodgy gearbox/clutch)
  • oldhand
    oldhand Posts: 3,748 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Joe_Horner wrote: »
    Is it this one?

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=TbKzvZZGZboM8M&tbnid=8htY5ZeIFt0qqM:&ved=0CAgQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.caraselledirect.com%2F_%2Fcaraselle_magic_tree_forest_fresh_car_air_freshener_green.2264-1&ei=yiYcVP-XM6vn7Aamz4CIDg&psig=AFQjCNFpzjVfnwbG8kperpVC-qdFXjpXRA&ust=1411217482924121magic_tree_forest_fresh_windscreen.jpg

Because I've just phoned them and it's still on sale - in fact, I've booked an appointment to go sniff it on Monday. Will have to try and get full retail as trade-in for my current can of Febreze though!

14v42dd.jpg

Ha! Im in the big league now,note the wind tunnel designed shape and the hidden twin turbos,all for £4,030.Was going to order optional spoiler kit but that would just be extravagant.....:D
  • force_ten
    force_ten Posts: 1,931 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have Finally taken delivery of my BMW M5 30 Jahre Edition, the most powerful production BMW ever offered in the UK

it Develops 600hp and peak torque of 700Nm, this special-edition is not only the most powerful BMW M5 ever, but its also the most powerful production car in the history of the brand. zero to 62mph in a lightning fast 3.9 seconds. Its BMW Individual-inspired looks and dynamic and comfort-enhancing equipment make this special edition M5 set to be a highly desirable collector’s item..

ok you caught me out :(, i haven't actually taken delivery but my neighbour has and i can see it everytime i look out of my front window

ok you caught me out :(, my neighbour does not actually own it, I saw it on the internet and thought i would come here and feed you guys a crock of !!!!!
  • JustinR1979
    Options
    I drove on the M3 today.
  • Richard53
    Richard53 Posts: 3,173 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I used some 3M tape once. Does that count?
    If someone is nice to you but rude to the waiter, they are not a nice person.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport